DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[LIGHT VS SHADOW]: Masquerade ball!

Niniel

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Incidentally, although I did burn the bacon, I ended up going by cracker barrel and picked her up some bacon and biscuits and dropped it off to her at work. Cause she deserves bacon anytime she asks, whether I burn some or not :biggrin:

Also, all this bacon talk makes me think of something I'll share with yall (tho I'm sure no one will notice like usual :dry: ). On ESPN.com, during the basketball season (when there is one), there's this little chat feature thingy called DDL (Daily Dime Live). Zach Harper is the host, and you essentially go there to talk bball, and rap with various basketball experts and pundits. It's not always easy to get one of your comments posted, but an almost surefire method is to just show up, and ask Zach "What's good, Zach?" (as in the typical American greeting). He almost ALWAYS responds

Kyle Lowry and Bacon

tumblr_lhama4vuzE1qfh9kfo1_500.jpg

:biggrin:

Okay, yall can go back to spinning and twirling and whatnot. I'll continue drinking :tongue:

*Is still drinking raspberry margaritas at the bar and notices her Master is drinking too* Master, how are you?

Good, very spotty at replying to psts as usual :biggrin:

Looks like we have the thread to ourselves for now, would you care to dance?

*holds out hand*

Archived