DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[LIGHT VS SHADOW]: Masquerade ball!

Niniel

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With barely a fluttering of drapes, suddenly Despothera was lounging in his own seat. He sat reviewing the scene for a moment, drinking in his surroundings. Soon he might be drinking something else....

200908_alexander-eric-true-blood.jpg

He considered having one of his minions sent to retrieve him a glass of wine, then noticed that someone else was as fashionably late as he was. Perhaps she might notice him sitting over here without a dance partner...

Actually Turin, I would quite like a JD and Coke please? Little JD - Big Coke and a couple of chunks of ice :smile: Thank you for the lovely compliment.

Ithi scanned the room. She had thought she was the last to arrive, but her cool gaze spotted someone who had not been there a moment ago. She was generally not one for dancing ... but would possibly make an exception. He seemed to have a very nice smile anyways. Turning her attention back to Turin, she continued ...

I can't believe I didn't get here sooner. I've probably missed most of it already. I had some things to attend to at the 'other' Tower. But now I should have a bit more free time to enjoy myself.

It was difficult to concentrate with the thought that someone was possibly staring directly at the back of your head.

Hehe looks like AH isn't getting enough attention Turin. Perhaps you should attend your dance partner? I'll take care of our newcomer.

Despothera strode across the room and casually took the drink Turin had just ordered from the bar from his hands and proceeded towards Ithillian. Seizing the source, he channeled a little platform of air to rest the drink down right beside her.

Your drink can wait for you to return, madame. May I have this dance?

*extends hand out*

Archived