DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Letters

louigie15

Ok, so while rereading the ToM for the nth time I was noticing that Rand was handed a sealed with red wax letter when visiting the WT, Galad was mentioned putting a similar letter in his pocket, Alana left a letter in her room, and we know Mat had one given by Verin. So do you think all of these are from Verin or are they all from someone else? What does everyone think is in the letters Rand, Galad, and Alana say/said? We know what Matt's has for contents. I haven't been able to find out any other information on these and would appreciate some ideas.

Try these two links (I searched "Verin letters" in the DM search and got 6 pages of results

Verin's Letters Discussion

Verin Discussion

There is lots around about the letters, Yes it is thought that Alana, Rand and Galad all got a letter from Verin. Rand's letter is thought to say that the White Tower kidnapped one of the kings (can't remember which one) and that possibly Wiermon was a DF. We don't know what Alana's said but it is what made her leave quickly. We also don't know about Galad but it may be informing him about his relationship with Rand, the potential of Forsaken manipulation within his ranks, maaybe specifying some of the DF in the whitecloaks.

There is also the possibility that more letters will turn up in aMoL, it was said that she had a sack of them, not just 4

Archived