DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi, I'm the Car'a'carn

Ive loved The Wheel Of Time for a very long time(though not as long as some). I enjoy listening to the 4th Age Podcast and The Gathering Storm is the first one vie ever had to wait for. I love reading crazy theories and generally discussing The Wheel Of Time. I hope I make a lot of new friends to talk with about cool W.O.T stuff with.

Hi Car'a'carn :D

Welcome to DM!

For theories and discussions, the best place would be the discussion boards, but there are also the social groups and RP side as well, so feel free to check those out! Have fun exploring, and ask away if you have any questions :)

Do you have a favourite character?

I hope you enjoy DM! :laugh:

Hi Car'a'carn :D

Welcome to DM!

For theories and discussions, the best place would be the discussion boards, but there are also the social groups and RP side as well, so feel free to check those out! Have fun exploring, and ask away if you have any questions :)

Do you have a favourite character?

I hope you enjoy DM! :laugh:

My favorite is Rand. He has such an interesting world view that it makes reading from his Pov super interesting.=]

• 3 months later...

Welcome to DM, Car'acarn!

Who is your least-favourite WoT character? Who is your favourite Forsaken?

Feel free to ask if you've got any questions!

I hope you will like it here!! :)

My least favorite is Padan Fain, he's creepy. My favorite forsaken is Lanfear, just the whole story of her and Lews Therin in the age of legends is kind of awesome. My least favorite forsaken is Asmodean. He was so pathetic for someone who was willing to have his own mother killed

Archived