DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello!

Gabriel Kross

Hello everyone. I am currently on my first re-read of tWoT series I just happened across DM on twitter a little while back and thought I should actually join.

A little bit about me, I am currently working on writing my own book, I just came up with a title for it and a series title if I continue after the first book. The book will be called Fire of Life, and the series The Phoenix Chronicle (if I continue it). If you're interested in updates look me up on twitter @gkellauthor.

As far as Wheel of time goes, my favorite female characters are Moiraine and Min (as tWoTcast would say Min could get it), and favorite male character would have to be Matt.

I look forward to getting to know you guys, and discussing tWoT or even my book if anyone is interested in it.

Hi Eternal Phoenix!

Welcome to Dragonmount :)

I hope you enjoy looking around the site, and feel free to ask if you have any questions. If you're looking for discussions, the best place would be the discussion boards (kinda obvious...) but feel free to check out the social groups and the RP side too :)

Do you have a favourite out of all the WoT books?

Have fun :laugh:

Hi and welcome to DM, Phoenix!!

Oooh, you write a book? That's nice! happy.gif If it's ever translated in Finnish I'll look for it in bookstores.

Who is your least-favourite WoT character? Who is your favourite Forsaken?

Feel free to ask if you've got any questions about DM!

I hope you will like it here!

You might want to check out the ACW Guild--the writing part of it has a lot of aspiring authors that you can bounce ideas off of.

Welcome to dm!!

Which book are you on? Which parts are your favorites?

If you have any questions, just ask :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived