DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The History of the White Tower Org

North Star

yes, as every historian knows, history is an on going thing, so if anyone has anythignt o add, post it here, or pm it...however i do need ideas on how we are going to display / store / update this project as i think it should eb available to everyone to read and add bits to if they want to

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 years later...

Very interesting. All a tad before my time- Segurant was running things by the time I came along, although Ender and Dojh and Matalina were still around. And after him Esteban. Numbers were still relatively low in the guild though- Wedge and I were the only non full members I remember, and shortly after came the likes of Paetric and Corki and Ghaulvyn...

Gods I love DM

There was a period between Matalina and Esteban, whene Segurant was Sword Captain, but that didn't last long. Otherwise, that's most of it.

Thats when I joined. Seggy nominated me for promotion to BladeMaster (der'manshima now). Then Seggy stepped down and Esteban was appointed, and I was his Sword Liutenant for a brief period, then I had a car crash and disapeared off DM for a while...

And I miss my original DM mother, and a lot of other people too...

X-Blue - like an X-Man.

Means 'extra' or 'exceptional' Boopsy.

So you are Extra Exceptional Blue :wink:

*massages Boopsy's ego*

If we still had the Purple Ajah, I want to be an Ultra Violet.

I did enjoy reading through this though ... and certainly would love it if an updated version was created.

This is brilliant! Thank you so much for finding this, Tyn :wub:

It could definitely do with a clean up and update, and then be added to the WT 101 sticky, methinks. It would be a huge job, though - any volunteers?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived