DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wolves Don't Tame, Girl

Hello everybody. I am Two Rivers Wolfbrother. I've been in the Wheel of Time online community for a long time, just not this one. I don't know why it took me so long to join on here.

I love the Wheel of Time. I love the stories, and I love the roleplaying game. Not so much the published roleplaying game, but the theory behind it. I've actually re-written the RPG, if anyone wants to see it.

I'm excited to be a member of this community, especially with the last novel fast approaching!

Welcome to dm!!!

Mind if we just call you "River" or TRWB or something like that? We're fond of nicknames around here ;) (I'm AH or Heart)

Which book are you on? Which parts and characters are your favorites (I'm getting a Perrin vibe from you... :P )

We have role play boards here. Search out Eglee or Nyneave if you're interested, and they'll point you in the right direction. You also might be interested in the theory boards or the social groups (particularly the wolfkin :P ).

If you have any questions feel free to ask :D

Hey there, River (goes with AH's nickname since there are already a few wolves and wolfbrothers floating around :biggrin:), and welcome to DM!

You know, I've never actually seen an RPG? I'd love to, though - how would I go about that? And yes if you are interested in written Role Playing, Nynaeve and I are the more usual suspects to interrogate question ask about it, since we represent the opposite spectrums (I'm a witch, and she calls me that :tongue: ie she's a silly Whitecloak Child of the Light)

(Replying from work, so can't make it look pretty..)

Mind if we just call you "River" or TRWB or something like that? We're fond of nicknames around here ;)

Go for it! People in the other forums called me TRW or TRWB. Whatever you want, I'm easy.

Which book are you on? Which parts and characters are your favorites

I've read 'em all. Doing a re-read now. Not sure that I have a favorite part, though my favorite characters are Perrin and Elyas. I also like Egwene and Mat. And Thom and Tam.. So many great characters. Perrin and Eylas are definitely at the top though.

Who is your least-favourite character? Or fave Forsaken?

I found Mat annoying in the first two books, but he's become awesome. I dislike Elaida. Nynaeve I've never really been able to fully get on board with.. Not a big fan of Berelain either.. Of course, my LEAST favorite characters are still characters I love.

Favorite Forsaken is a fun question. I like Aginor and Moghedien, and Isha'mael.

I would love to have the Wolfbrother abilities. Absolutely. Wolf-like traits, Dreamworld.. cool stuff. The Old Blood and Dark One's Own Luck are way cool too though. Wolfbrother, though. Definitely.

Archived