DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi everyone

Jon Storme

Hi everyone, new to this community. HUGE Jordan and have been for aboout nine years or so. Recenrtly purchased a first edition, first print run, signed copy of Knife of Dreams:) It is my pride and joy. Feel free to get in touch....I know how friendly other Jordan enthusiasts can be....

Jealous!!!!

Welcome to dragonmount!!! Are you here for talking about theories, hanging out with other WoT fans, or just whatever?

Which parts and characters are your favorites?

If you have any questions feel free to ask :D

Jealous!!!!

Welcome to dragonmount!!! Are you here for talking about theories, hanging out with other WoT fans, or just whatever?

Which parts and characters are your favorites?

If you have any questions feel free to ask :D

All of the above:).....Love looking at all the different mythologies Jordan used in the books such as the Arthurian legends and the way he brought Eastern philosophies into it as well.

My personal favourite it probably Fires of Heaven...Lan is definitely my favourite character. He seems like a knight out of some tale by Chaucer or else a Samurai bound by duty and honour.

What about you?

I like Aviendha, Nyneave, Egwene (power women!) and Mat the best. The end of TGS is my favorite part :)

Yeah the end of TGS is pretty awesome.

Let me just be clear than I am not in the slightest bit sexist, but I HATE most of Jordans female characters. Its one of the reasons I love the books; that he can evoke such strong emotion for fictional characters just really gets me.

I do love Rodel Ituralde and really hope he has a bigger part to play in A Memory of Light. Also is it wrong that I think Moridin is AWESOME!!!?

Greetingth Jon Thtorm,

I am Igor - a temporary rethident in thethe parth, but loving it none the leth. I prefer the darker thide of the novelth mythelf - I definitely have a little thing for Moghedien - that lovely thpider ith jutht delectable. Do pleathe have a look round the whole of DM. I have found everyone to be remarkably friendly and welcoming. Tho much tho that I am thinking of moving in maybe. Perhapth I will find a little plathe to thpend a week getting to know you all a little better. Theveral people have recommended the White Tower for thith.

There will be a thevere party if I have my way and I hope to thee you there.

3petMonster2.gif

Welcome to DM Jon. A lot of people like Moridin around here. I like Graendel better myself. I just thought she embodied the I'm just in it for me attitude of the forsaken/chosen.

Enjoy strolling the hallways here.

Thanks v much.

I just think that Ishamael/Moridin embodies pure evil and madness which he has gotten through using the True Source which causesd the Saa in his eyes. I've never liked Graendal though

Hello Jon! It's a pleasure to meet a fellow who enjoys the darker side of things. Huge Chosen fan but i think my favorite Chosen would HAVE to be Aginor/O'Sangar. The chica is twisted in the head and the greatest example of just WRONG. To twist people into Darkspawn a la mad scientist? That is a epically awesome. Going to be a great Halloween party at the tower soon, well tomorrow really. You want to have an idea of what goes on in some of the social groups? You should stop on by.

Hello Jon! It's a pleasure to meet a fellow who enjoys the darker side of things. Huge Chosen fan but i think my favorite Chosen would HAVE to be Aginor/O'Sangar. The chica is twisted in the head and the greatest example of just WRONG. To twist people into Darkspawn a la mad scientist? That is a epically awesome. Going to be a great Halloween party at the tower soon, well tomorrow really. You want to have an idea of what goes on in some of the social groups? You should stop on by.

The Dark Side is waaay cooler than the Light. If I could be any character, I'd definitely be Moridin(Im a little bit mad myself)

Nope! But Ledinna's gonna be mad because you just answered one of her questions :P

Oh no, I didnt mean to spoil it for anyone

dry.gif

Welcome to DM anyways :))

Feel free to ask if you're unsure about something.

I hope you will like it here!!

EDIT: He kinda answered to my second question as well... (Hmph! Those mind readers)

Archived