DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Why These Servants of the Light Had to Die

aross

Noal Charin / Jain Farstrider - Having the stupidity to volunteer for the Tower of Ghenjei mission.

Tylin Mitsobar - For taking advantage of Mat.

Seana - Boring. Completely boring.

Verin - Alcohol poisoning. Yes, I know. Blah, blah, yada, yada, asping rot, yada, yada, self-sacrifice, blah, blah. Amy Winehouse said the same thing.

Barriga - Color blindness.

Sahra Covenry - The Children of the Corn found her. Poor Sahra.

Nesta Din Raes Two Moons - She's just mean.

Baroc - Made the mistake of marrying a meanie.

Nicola Treehill - Tripped over her big mouth.

Anaiya - Too damn motherly.

Kairen - Too POed all of the damn time.

Carlinya - Ice Queen.

Shevan - Terminal case of getting blown up.

Cabriana Mecandes - Should have been a masochist.

Pedron Niall - Arrogance.

The Green Man - Excessive litter.

Kumira - Another fatally boring channeler.

Daigian - Gelatinous spine.

Eben Hopwil - Zits. Yes, yes, there was that problem with Arangar, but at the root of it all: Zits.

Mangin - Was killed by the US Department of Justice for playing online poker, Black Friday, April 15, 2011. All rumors of his hanging by the Dragon Reborn have been exaggerated.

And finally, Asmodean (because his redemption is a subject of debate, but I'll give him the benefit) - Could not get along with women his own age.

Ok- here's a stumper: child in Tear Rand tried to bring back from the dead.

Go!

You're right mbuehner. That is a stumper. I do have your answer.

She was sweet. She was kind. She was lovable. Or so everyone was led to think. Vera Farmiga finally unmasked her, revealing the cruel twisted soul underneath. Lucky for the Light that Rand was unable to bring her back, no?

And finally, Asmodean (because his redemption is a subject of debate, but I'll give him the benefit) - Could not get along with women his own age.

I'll give ya everybody but Asmo. Asmo had excessive mother issues. His Karma ran over his Dogma.

If you call severing her and handing her over to a Myrddraal "excessive mother issues", fine...

Archived