DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

!!!!! Important Announcement for the Black Tower !!!!!!!

hazelkrs1

Lulz. I do believe I was joking there. I don't think Chaos Theory is more Light or Shadow. I'm surprised that you think it is actually.

Chaos theory? Oh how their heads must bleed. Simply because this rag tag bunch of men do not have an organisational between the whole of them, does not mean that there is chaos in the universe. What an uterally ludicrous idea!!

Hmmm.. If I had this lot in the White Tower, I'd show them what discipline and order is! They need some real tutelage in honest and proper virtues.

NOOOooo, keep the Chaos! :'(

What? Chaos isn't internal, it's only external. Thus, good isn't necessarily order and evil isn't necessarily chaos. Considering that chaos theory is merely a scientific idea (which probably isn't even true in Randland....), I don't see why it should be Shadow or Light. If you mean simply chaos, then on DM terms, both Factions would readily grab that label....

Despothera knew it would be a challenge to convert another Lightie to the Shadow, after his previous plan worked so beautifully. Undaunted however, he picked his victim carefully, deciding to choose the target which would most devastate the little lighties. As his gaze settled on one particular Lightie, the most mischievous of grins sprung up on his face. 'The Glorious Goddess M'Hael will surely be pleased by this choice,' he thought to himself. Some may call him bold to take on such a large undertaking, but Despothera knew the path to pleasing the Great Lord of the Dark contained many great risks and obstacles so as to make the rewards at the end that much more exquisite. As he seized Saidin and began coaxing various threads of elements into the wondrous tapestry of evil that he so loved to weave, he allowed himself to transform slowly into his true form.

He grew much larger, and his skin grew incredibly pale, then took on a slight pallor as dark coarse hair began to sprout all over. His eyes held his fury, red and black as blood in pale moonlight. A slight tremor passed through his body as his bones began to reshape themselves, and his jaw twitched in growing spasms as it elongated and firmed again in a rictus snarl. Feeling a need to make this occasion that much more special, he channeled and created a misty fog which spread through the entire Black Tower. Feeling a sudden boon of strength coursing through his veins that could only mean some force above him approved of his actions, he added a different weave to the mix which seemed to draw the very light from the air and cast an ominous darkness which permeated all the grounds of the Tower. Before he spoke, another weave he crafted snapped into place which would let his voice boom out to everyone within miles of the Black Tower.

Locke! I have succeeded in manipulating you into saying the word "chaos" more than the sufficient number of times, and as such your soul now belongs to the Great Lord of the Dark. It truly is a "dark" day for any of those that foolishly commit themselves to the Light, for they get to see their great leader cast down on his knees and forced to submit to the will of his Darkness, the Great Lord. Appreciate your role in this Locke, for you are blessed to be given the opportunity to serve the likes of the Glorious Goddess M'Hael. You can try to resist if you like, for this may amuse the GGM Tina, but know should you ever succeed in betraying your new master your particular agony will be chosen very carefully and administered over an eternity of misery and pain.

Despothera lets the final workings of his weave settle down over the faction leader, who by the slump in his shoulders seemed to have lost the fight in him already. 'Too bad,' thought the ingenious dark young channeler. 'The GGM would have taken great delight in breaking his spirit personally. Perhaps he might muster up more courage before he arrives at her chambers.' With that he wrapped the helpless lightie up in flows of air, then easily hoisted him up on his shoulders, the burden meaning nothing to his supernaturally strong muscles.

All in a day's work!

*Follows Locke to the Shadow*

Fixed that for you.

And Lessa: Does it matter whether it was relevant or irrelevant? The important part is that Locke was tricked into saying the word 'chaos' as proscribed in the Book of Shadow (aka shadow tasks). Therefore, Des is successful and most awesome indeed. That he did it in such an innocuous fashion is even more impressive to me.

It just means that, because of my lack of good grammar, we know that you faked what I said.

:ohmy: Who would've thought! Maw, I can't believe you did that....(although I guess I should give you credit; you totally had me fooled!)

@Des: Nice job. :wink:

Archived