DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I'm new

TomKlein

Hey all,

I'm new to the forums, nice to meet you. I've been reading Wheel of Time since I was about 12 years old and I've read all the books about 5 times. I haven't really posted on any forums for quite a while now but I figured I'd start again and this seems like a fun place. I used to post some theories and comments on Wotmania, which was always fun. :)

We welcome you to dm!!

Which parts and characters are your favorites?

You'd probably enjoy the WoT discussion boards the most, though we also have social boards and roleplaying boards

If you have any questions feel free to ask :)

Thanks for the welcome. :)

My favourite character has always been Perrin, because I feel like I can relate to him the most. Even though his latest adventures have been a bit lacklustre. I really can't decide what my favourite parts are, there's too many of them. I really enjoyed Perrin going back to Emond's Field and the cleansing of Saidin.

I'll look around and see how I can fit in. :P

Hey there Edge. How's it going? Glad to see I am not the only new one around here. I was a huuuuuge Perrin fan up until the wife got yolked up. Things just really died out there didn't they. I hate spoilers so I am trying to be as vague as I can be for any one else. My favorite Perrin part, and it actually gave me goose bumps reading it, was "the forging". You know what I'm talking about right? Perrin and his group rescue some less than favorable people and then the dark coats and the other ones "helped" with the forging? Awesome.

Greetingth Edge,

I'm tho pleathed you dethided to thtop by and join DM. I have only been here for a thort time mythelf - but everyone hath been very very friendly. I'm even thinking of dropping by one of the thocial groups - maybe on Monday. Hmmm you like Perrin eh? You really thould meet my friend Wolfy - I think you two would get along great, ath long ath it wathn't a full moon of courth.

Hopefully we will meet again in the near future. We have great planth for thith place. I've jutht got to get onto the Removal Van people to get our thtuff all packed and then we can find thomewhere nithe to thettle down for a little while.

Igor

3petMonster2.gif

Hey there Edge. How's it going? Glad to see I am not the only new one around here. I was a huuuuuge Perrin fan up until the wife got yolked up. Things just really died out there didn't they. I hate spoilers so I am trying to be as vague as I can be for any one else. My favorite Perrin part, and it actually gave me goose bumps reading it, was "the forging". You know what I'm talking about right? Perrin and his group rescue some less than favorable people and then the dark coats and the other ones "helped" with the forging? Awesome.

I agree, that part was a bit boring for me too. It would have been ok, if it hadn't taken so long. If it ended in the next book straight away, it'd be fine imo. I did like the assault on Malden.

Welcome to DM edge personally I like Mat.

Anyways who's power would you most like to have?(I bet it's perrin's :wink: )

Hmmmmm that's a really tough question. I mean, nothing really beats the One Power... But what really stands out for me would be dreamwalking and having as much control over your dreams/sleep as you like. Imagine being able to spend the time you're normally sleeping doing other stuff, having adventures, seeing the world, something productive like studying or learning a skill. I guess it'd make you too tired if you did it all the time but it'd still be cool.

Welcome to DM, Edge!!

Who is your least-favourite character? Who is your favourite Forsaken?

Feel free to ask if you've got any questions about DM!!

I hope you will like it here!

Least favourite character? Hm, I generally like all of them. Even if I don't agree with them, I think almost all of them are interesting. Even characters like Liandrin, that seem really ignorant and evil just for the hell of it have depth to them and are original.

I guess if I had to dislike someone it'd be Birgette. Not really because I don't like her personality, but it bothers me how little she is doing for the world. She has knowledge of ages past. She knows how stuff used to work in the age of legends for example, the least she could do is write some of it down... She doesn't do anything, because she's scared of hurting the pattern. But that's bull, she wouldn't hurt the pattern, she'd just hurt herself, maybe if she upset it enough so that the pattern couldn't fit her into what is supposed to happen, she'd die like she nearly did in the first place. But wouldn't that be worth it? She knows she'll be reborn, Min saw it. In my opinion, I wouldn't be very happy to let the pattern weave mankind into an eternal struggle against evil, that causes millions of deaths. I'd try my best to give them an edge to end it once and for all. It probably sounds dumb but it bothered me. But yeah bit of a complicated answer to a simple question, sorry. :P

My favourite character has always been Perrin, because I feel like I can relate to him the most.

Yarrrrr, that's the spirrrit!!! Us wolves gotta stand to Perrrin, he's da man! *pats Edge on the back* Welcome to DM! I'm sure you'll fit rrright into our pack! :hopper:

Hmmm you like Perrin eh? You really thould meet my friend Wolfy - I think you two would get along great, ath long ath it wathn't a full moon of courth.

He’s got a point therrre...I do trrry to keep off DM when it’s a full moon, but since it’s the interrrnet I don’t think it would be contagious if I bit, rrrrigh? :unsure: But my crrraziness would prrrobably rrrrub off a bit morrre then.

Yeah, come join the Halloween attack on parrrty at the White Towerrr! Hope to see you rrround.

Archived