DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello Everybody!

PoInT

Hello WOT fans!! My name is Gary and I have been reading and listing to The Wheel Of Time series for a long time now. I have actually been non stop playing them over and over while i work everyday for the last 2 years. I know right, sick huh ;).. Like most fans i am eagerly anticipating the latest, greatest and last book of the series... I live in the Great State Of Texas yeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaa so let me feel the love from my fellow WOT fans.

Hey PoInT!

Welcome to DM :D

Have a good look around, there's loads to enjoy, whether you like discussing, RPing or just spending time with like minded people in the Social Groups :)

And if you have any questions, go right ahead and ask.

Sooo...

Who is your favourite character?

I hope you love DM as much as we do! :biggrin:

Least Favorite character would have to be Nynaeve al'Meara she is so angry and bossy and really just annoying. Thank you for the welcome Threads my favorite part is in book 1 where they meet the green man that whole part with him really make my imagination go crazy :wacko:

Interesting avatar

Pup you stole my question!!! Well one of them... Theads stole the other

(and you don't like Min because you're my daughter)

How did you stumble upon dm?

Welcome to dm!!!

If you have any questions feel free to ask :)

I have used the site before for information like the release date of the new book. You can thank Google really. :-) I guess you can say I am getting excited about the last book and figured I could share it with people who would understand. Thank you everyone for the greetings. I will surely ask any question that I am unable to figure out. Final note Min rules :-P

AH's pup stole MY questions too!! But welcome to DM anyways, Points!! :))

Who is your favourite Forsaken? At least my other question is still mine. *goes behind the corner and whispers* My precious... My precious questions...

Feel free to ask if you've got something on your mind!

I hope you will like DM!

Lets see i tend to walk in the light :unsure: but i guess i would say out of the forsaken i like Lanfear or Demandred. Lanfear because of her beauty and passion (does that make me shallow? :unsure: ). Demandred seems interesting probably because he is more of a mystery and sparks my curiosity. Turin i agree with that, i also think she is the most down to earth and humble female character and her talents are very useful most the time.

Archived