DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Bow to me lol

efmrem2005

Nice to meet you too Erica :D

Welcome to DM!

There's plenty of debates over at the discussion boards, so head on over and check them out :) There's also the Social Groups and RP side, so feel free to look around those as well.

I hope you have fun :D

Who is your favourite character and which is your favourite book?

Which different parts of the series are your favorite? And I assume you've read up to ToM

Is my pup trying to get me to skin her?

I remember when I smelled that way... It was back in July....

Welcome to dm :)

If you have any questions feel free to ask

Welcome to DM, Erica!! And you too, PoinT!

If Moghedien is your favourite character then she's also your fave Forsaken so I don't have to ask that :)

Who is your least-favourite WoT character?

Feel free to ask if you meet something confusing in here!!

I hope you will like DM!!

I need to finish tom still :( Ive been studying microbiology ( not nearly as interesting lol ) but it must be done for me to up the letters after my name haha

I love any romantic/ sweet parts. I'm a big softy lol

My least fave character is Elayne. She just irks me >:(

what are your fave parts, characters and least fave?

Welcome ChosenErica. You look to have leanings to the dark side with the name and liking Moggy. You will have plenty of fun on the discussion boards.

You didn't really ask me this but my faves are Rand at Maradon,(in ToM) also Verin is someone I really liked. The least fave is the way the forsaken have been EPIC FAIL. They have been bumbling idiots.

Turin :) I do lean towards the dark side in almost every book or series lol they tend to be more fun, have more freedom, more magnetic appeal lol I see sg with my name on it haha

I would have asked you if I knew you lol they have been jacking up left and right . The best of aol?? Sigh i hope they have a strong wave left

Will think about it pup. I know you're just trying to get locked in the closet ;P

Anyways, on from children...

I think that's the first time I've ever been asked back.... :P

My top 6 are Aviendha, Nyneave, Mat, Egwene, Verin and Tuon :P also like Rand, Mat, all of the Wise Ones, Lan, Thom..... Maybe there's a reason I never get asked back! :P

Least favorite is Min. I find her to be obsessive and whiney. Also don't like most of the Forsaken... A few of them I have some minimal respect for, but evil is a big turnoff for me :P

Favorite parts are the end of TGS, Aviendha and Elayne's sister bonding ceremony, all of Mat's parts in.... basically WH on, and for some reason I love when Nyneave and Rand are cleansing saidin.

Turin :) I do lean towards the dark side in almost every book or series lol they tend to be more fun, have more freedom, more magnetic appeal lol I see sg with my name on it haha

I would have asked you if I knew you lol they have been jacking up left and right . The best of aol?? Sigh i hope they have a strong wave left

Who would you say is your favorite villain in any book or movie? I've seen you a little around BT, Have you enjoyed the craziness?

I love to be asked back ^^ Thanks for that Erica!!

My fave part is (spoiler for people who haven't read Winter's Heart yet)

the 'rebirth' of Elayne and Aviendha. Second best is the cleansing of Saidin -battle

my fave characters are Siuan, Seaine, Moiraine, Egwene, Perrin, Uno, Tuon, Mat, Sorilea, Mesaana... lol :)

Least-faves maybe Min and Rahvin.

Ahhhhh the lovely darkneth that ith ChothenErica,

How are you my dear. It ith wonderful to meet you here in the land of DM. I found mythelf here by accthident actually, but it ith definitely thtarting to grow on me. If you love fun and thpooky things, you thould maybe drop by the White Tower on Monday - uth Monthterth are thtaging a bit of a takeover and there will be lotth of fun thingth to do.

Hopefull I will thee you around

Igor

3petMonster2.gif

Archived