DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Aiel Heart converted me

uncle rat

Aiel Heart has convinced me to read these and i figured i would give it a shot. I haven't started them yet but i'm sure i will soon or eventually and i know they will take me forever to read because they are freaking huge books.

*Puts a sign around his neck that says "Property of Aiel Heart"*

Appearently I've been away long enough for him to forget manners.

Ok, yes he hasn't started yet. I figured that if I dragged him here so he could see how awesome it is here and y'all are then then he'd be more likely to actually read it.

He'd do it eventually but maybe this'll speed him up

And he will be reading them as soon as possible. Right? ;P

Welcome to DM nunky rat!!! Do you read lots of fantasy? :smile:

Hahaha nice one Heart! I tried this once with a friend of mine...she actually read the first book and liked it...I got her to sign un when she was at my place, but she never went on after :dry: lol

Rat, if you have any questions feel free to ask. Although I'm sure Heart is gonna take real good care of you. :biggrin:

Hi Unkie :)

Welcome to DM!!

Ok, yes he hasn't started yet. I figured that if I dragged him here so he could see how awesome it is here and y'all are then then he'd be more likely to actually read it.

Yup. It is all rather awesome around here. So you have to hurry up and read them so you can enjoy the full extent of the awesomeness :D

Have fun reading! :)

*goes off to bask in the awesomeness that is DM*

I'm glad you think it was brilliant!!!! I just hope I don't get either of us in trouble for sneaking him through the security system.... :P

Yeah, I'm gonna keep after him on this one. I really think he's going to love this though. Right Rat? :P

Welcome to DM Uncle Rat. I like your name very much, where on earth did you find it? A curiouth name theeing as how ratth are the thervanth of the Dark Lord - but your pothible darkneth intrigueth me.

How are you enjoying yourthelf tho far? Feel free to come and vithit me and all the Monthterth at the WT next week. You don't have to be a member to come and play - we would love to thee you when we thtage our takeover.

Igor :lithp:

*pokes the creature in the eye*

Hello uncle rat. I wish I could read this series for the first time again. You are starting at the best time for it. just about done, you won't have to wait years between books. I still remember the first time I read through them. It's a great story filled with some great characters. You will love to love them and love to hate them. Hey, we have a party oing on tomorrow for Halloween at the white tower. You should stop by.

Archived