DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

'ello!

Daybreaker

Which book are you on? Which parts and characters are your favorites?

We're glad you decided to join us!! Welcome to dm!!!

Well there's lots to do here so you can get as involved as you want to :D

If you have any questions feel free to ask :D

Welcome Daybreaker. You may not post alot but you can still have fun here. Once you dabble your toes in you may be inticed to jump in and swim around a little more. There are lots of good things to see and do. explore around and enjoy yourself.

Any questions? feel free to ask.

I'd have to say, having read all the books several times, my all time favorite part (though minor) was Mat's letter to Elayne in Towers of Midnight. That fit exactly what I would expect from my favorite book character of all time.

I was also a fan of Aram. I can't really explain why, but I really enjoyed reading about him.

Welcome to DM, Daybreaker!! :))

Who is your least-favourite character?

Who is your fave Forsaken?

Hmmmm... that's a bit of a tough one...

Least was Galad for a long time, but the more I read, the more I understood and liked about him. Soooo I'm going to just say I'll have to get back on that one.

Favorite Forsaken? Probably Demandred. Why? I just like the ideas behind "Almost"

I've been a huge fan of this site for a long time, but I was so lazy about joining...

Anyway, I hope that though I probably won't post a ton, I can bring some humor and decent thoughts to this wonderful place.

Have a great day everyone!

Make me laugh. Nowwwww!

Welcome to DM :biggrin:

Archived