DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

calling all new members, please check in!

Mrs. Cindy Gill

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmmm how much honesty can i get away with b4 the powers that be shut me down??

It used to be really really good...when we went off to our own offsite boards. Really busy and we became REAL friends lots of fun our rules extra sub regiments..SARMS!!!!! GREAT sigs not like the poxy things we have here.. but then the order came down lose the offsite or be excommunicated we decided to be excommunicated but management did a 180.

So back to DM with all its rules. I float in and out at times depending on net access but right now?? me and Dragonlover seem to be the only two around.

shrugs when ppl are active its good but its pretty dead a lot and a lot of ppl left DM over the whole thing

Yeah killing the offsites was a bad idea. It was easier to manage the orgs and members and you hit the nail on the head, the offsites resulted in some great friendships.

The thing that pisses me off is that everyone knows that ppl belong to WoT themed offsites but do nothing about it. But if you make a post and someone feels it is to close to their interpretation of pg-13, then you are threatened with the possibility of a ban.

It's enough to drive you crazy.

you know paet in the hmm 4 years? i was there i never saw anyone even threatened with a pg 13 ban...we had a couple of blowups true hell i kinda caused one that was absolutely stoopid!! but that was it and we had some younger kids there too

i think the strict rules CAUSE the problems.

Well most of the time any disciplinary action is suppose to be kept between the offending party and staff.

You can also get banned for sharing PM's with other people that aren't involved in the PM.

Must have completely skipped ove this thread when I joined.

I've never really paid mind to the DM rules beyond a cursory glance when I signed up..... No one has pulled me in for breaking any though so I figures I'll just carry on as I have been.

What are these offsite boards you speak of and how does one wheedle their way in?

Archived