DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Belgariad/Mallorean Forum RP

bakagain

My first 'real' fantasy read. :happy: I loved it, still do, though not as much as tWoT and some others. But it's always been special to me :)

Also, AWESOME!!! You mean a game or RP like we have here at DM??? Either way, that is so cool, and I'll definitely try it out when it's finished!

My first 'real' fantasy read. :happy: I loved it, still do, though not as much as tWoT and some others. But it's always been special to me :)

Also, AWESOME!!! You mean a game or RP like we have here at DM??? Either way, that is so cool, and I'll definitely try it out when it's finished!

nice! mine two!

still working on it tho, it's gonna have the map in the bg! ^.^

Belgarath that old drunk? Haven't heard from him in a long time what's he up to now days?

Funny I'd just written a post less than a hour ago on the General Discussion board, because someone wanted to know the name of a fantasy series that they had started but for whatever reason didn't finish and only had the word "Codex" to go on.

I suggested the Belariad and urged them to give it a go.

Strange bumping into this thread just after it, don't think I've even thought about this series in years now twice in the same night/morning.

Is it a sign?

Archived