DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome the Warrior

BrennanTucker

Hey there everyone, new here at DM and just wanted to briefly introduce myself. You can call me Bee, or the Warrior whichever is fine. I am 19 and a student at Cal State Long Beach in SO-CAL USA, studying international affairs and theater (odd combination at first glance, but they fit hand in hand at a closer study). I have loved these books ever since I first began the adventure that would carry me through my last year of high school through the end of my first year of college. High fantasy runs in my blood, my father passed down some of the first novels I ever read and concurrently fell in love with thereafter, and have probably outread him by now haha. My favorite wheel of time book is probaby tDR or tPoD....favorite characters are Nyneave, Egwene, and Verin for reasons that are a mystery even to myself. So go on, pop me a question if anyone cares to, I will be honest and forthcoming if anyone cares to put me to the question...just the leave the CotL out of it please (I don't like pain).

Warrior~

PS-If anyone wants to make me an awesome siggy that would be greatly appreciated and I would love you forever!

Well you already answered the question I always ask... Grrrrrr :P So how did you find us and what made you join (we're glad you did!)

Oh!!!! And you didn't answer part of my normal question. What parts are your favorites?

Welcome to dm!!! Would you like a tour?

If you have any questions feel free to ask :D

So Cal in da house!!! So good to see another Californian here at DM. Hope you have fun roaming that halls and peeking in doors. You can have serious talks on the discussion boards. Get a little crazy in the social groups and a RP section too.

Welcome to DM. If you have any questions, ask away.

Archived