DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Introduction

BlakeD'Amico

Hi everyone! My name is Blake, I picked up the first book I ever read of this series in a Dallas airport. Reading The Dragon Reborn put me on a path to greatness in reading this series. So since that time I have eagerly waited for all of the books to come out. I've tried getting some of my friends involved because I feel the series has a strong connection to our everyday lives but it is difficult when you're in college with not enough time on your hands.

Lately I've found myself spouting phrases from the books when the time seemed so much akin to what had happened in the last chapter I read.

Basically, I need people who love this series as much as I do to talk to!

Wow. I'm kind of surprised that I'm the first to say this but...Welcome to DM, Blake! I'm new to the site myself, but not to the books. What you are experiencing is normal. The books tend to grow on you. Keep reading!

I won't ask any questions...there are others around her somewhere that like to do that! But if you're looking for people who love the WoT as much as you, I believe you are in the right place, my friend :biggrin:

Awww... Welcome to DM, Blake!!

I'm one of the ones Rayah meant :)) I ask you... Who is you least-favourite WoT character? If you have one :) Why?

How did you find DM?

Feel free to ask if you're unsure about something in DM!

I hope you will like it here!

Hi there and welcome, Blake! You'll definitely find people to experience the WoT with here, whether it be in the discussion areas, or the social boards, or the role playing ones. Take a look around, and feel free to ask if you have any questions :biggrin:

Welcome Blake. Like the others have said this place is filled with people who love the WoT and to have fun. Explore away in all the boards. There is discussion, Social Groups, Role Playing. All filled with fans just like you.

Again Any questions that pop up, just ask away.

I is a question person too :D which parts and characters are your favorites?

Welcome to dm!!! We are definitely here to talk too! That's part of the reason I joined too! :D

If you have any questions feel free to ask

Archived