DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Yet another oldie returns.. :)

Guest Tiren Sedai

Guest Tiren Sedai

Howdy everyone! I decided to return to Dragonmount after a few years of being gone. Didn't have internet for a few years. So nice to be back - how is everyone doing?! :)

Great to see you back Tiren. I haven't been here that long but it is always great to see people return who have been gone for a while. Where did you spend most of your time when you were here before? You probly know where to find everything but if you should have any questions feel free to ask.

Welcome Back!

Guest Tiren Sedai

@ Turin: Thanks hun. Well I spent most of my time at the White Tower with White Ajah, and also the Kin. It looks like things haven't changed too much while I've been gone so I should be able to find things alright, thankyou, I'll let you know. Thanks for the welcome and its great to meet you! :)

@ Threads: Thankyou also. I'm sure everything is tip-top. ;)

@ Nynaeve: Yup this is who I was back then. But FYI, I'm thinking of making a new character as well so I can also be part of the Yellows. I did always enjoy your Ajah! :)

..........*blows bubbles @ everyone*...........

Guest Tiren Sedai

Thanks Aiel Heart - and no problem, I'm always a fan of questions ;)!

it'll be great to see you at both places Turin.. I might pop in and say hi at the BT :).

Guest Tiren Sedai

Elgee, I haven't RPed longer than I've been here :) Used to long time ago, but not at DM. I do miss RPing, though.

Ledinna Sedai, lets see - you like asking the hard questions don't you :) such tough decisions, they are all good. I haven't read the books in a long time, so I'm going purly off memory. I'd say my least favorite was the Seanchan lol (snooty little people). Then my favorite would have to be Lan :) He's a hottie! For the books, haven't read any in a few years, I'd probablly have to start all over from Eye of the World. But I have most of the collection at home, including the short novel, but not the most recent one. Thankyou - I will enjoy my time here very much!

Its nice to see you too again Jenn! I do hope to catch up on the latest with all my old friends. :)

Archived