DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Greetings from the Canadian Noob, Eh!

lunalilium

Our Canadian members are all very special *nods*

Oh ... you didn't mean it in THAT way, eh? Well let me see if I can help you, then.

Firstly, there are 2 White Towers here at Dragonmount - the Social Groups one, and the Role Playing one. Luckily for you, I'm Group Leader of both so I'm kind of like your one-stop-shop :biggrin:

To join the White Tower at the Role Playing side, please have a look at the overall requirements of the RP Groups - you'll find those at The Welcome Inn.

For further information specific to the White Tower, please read all the pinned topics at our board, but specifically this one: http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/40020-information-about-the-wt-please-read-this-first/

As to the Social Side: you will start out as an initiate, and can then decide whether you want to go the route of the Aes Sedai or the Warder after having done a short class + tour. You'll find more information as well as how to sign up, here: http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/60639-wtwarders-101-all-please-read-especially-new-returning-members/

Please read that thread carefully and follow the instructions.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask here or shoot me a private message :biggrin:

Welcome Amaria. It seems that Elgee has given direction on your most pressing matter. I would also advise you to take alook around at all the other things there are to do here at DM. There is the role-playing community, the social groups, WoT discussion as well as general discussions of anything from serious topics to TV and movies.

Have fun and if you have qurestions, ask away. One of us will be able to answer or at least point you in the right direction.

• 2 weeks later...