DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello Everyone!

magiesue

OK, you finally got me. I've visited DM before on random occasions but never got around to joining the family, so to speak. On my last visit I read about the social groups and decided to be brave.

I began reading tWoT in the late '90s, can't remember which book exactly. I am now eagerly awaiting and yet dreading :sad: the last book of the series. Oh well, guess I can always reread ad infinitum...

In any case, I've never had any friends who were fans of, or even knew of, Jordan or his creation. It's nice to find a group who can understand (Hello, my name is Rayah and I'm a WoTaholic...).

I apologize now for any flubs I may make. I'm new at forums and such, so bear with me as I wade through the new stuff :wink: I believe it will be worth it!

Hi Rayah!

Welcome to DM :)

The social groups are great, and there's the discussions and role play side too. I'm sure some people will be along soon who know much more than me and will be happy to answer any questions you have. They'll probably want to ask you questions too, and I'll leave them to it cos I know how much they love it :D

I hope you enjoy it round here :laugh:

Welcome to Dragonmount Rayah! just keep looking around and feel free to jump in and get involved in the discussion boards, or the Social Groups. If you can see the board you are allowed to post there. You may want to read the pinned threads at the top before posting to see the "rules" of each section. Some are really crazy about spam like the Black tower, some are more into serious discussion like the structured boards.

Have fun roaming and learning about our little place. If you have any questions, feel free to post them here or even PM me.

Welcome Again!

Welcome to dm!!!

Which characters and parts are your favorites?

I'm glad you decided to finally join us.

I'm in 7 of the social groups and love them :D If you have any questions feel free to ask

I hope you love it here as much as we do!

I'm in 7 of the social groups and love them :D If you have any questions feel free to ask

OMG that's WAY to many for me. I'm in one and then the RP side and that's almost too much. Plus I occasionally stop in at the Black Tower and the Kin but I wouldn't say I am a member there per say. Just too much to do WT social and RP side.

On topic: welcome to Dragonmount! I hope you give the WT a try either RP or social side. If not though do check out the other social groups too because they are all equally impressive. :)

Hi and welcome to DM, Rayah!!

It's so nice that you were brave and joined! It's awesome to have you here with us. I'm already waiting to see you in some social group!

Who is your least-favourite WoT character? Or do you just love 'em all? :biggrin:

Feel free to ask if you've got any questions!

I hope you will like it here!!!

Welcome to dm!!!

Which characters and parts are your favorites?

I'm glad you decided to finally join us.

I hope you love it here as much as we do!

Favorites: I am definately a Mat fan :bandredhand: His adventures always make me laugh out loud. I liked Nynaeve in the beginning; she seems a little washed out of late. As for favorite parts, I would have to do a whole new post. All of my well-worn books have dog-ears on cool scenes or important information.

Hi and welcome to DM, Rayah!!

It's so nice that you were brave and joined! It's awesome to have you here with us. I'm already waiting to see you in some social group!

Who is your least-favourite WoT character? Or do you just love 'em all? :biggrin:

Feel free to ask if you've got any questions!

I hope you will like it here!!!

Least Fav: Galad. And Whitecloaks. Shaido, just because they took forever to go away.

I think every character has had their ups and downs. Sometimes you love 'em, sometimes you want to throw the book in disgust :laugh:

Hi I'm Sam, and glad to have found this community online, because I love this series, and it's always nice to have someone to talk to about it. I'm on The Shadow Rising right now, when Rand and Mat just left Rhuidean and are about to go back down to the Aiel camp. Definitely one of those books where you think you'll sit and enjoy it for a chapter or two before bed, and realize its 3 hours later.

Favorite and least favorite? Mm, going with Galad for least favorite, he's just annoying. And favorite would be Perrin or Mat. It seems that the further I get into the books, the less they let me see into Rand's mind. I guess it's supposed to be that way though.

Archived