DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ask the GURU a Question

WoTMegaFan_007

I know more than you about WOT. If you have a question about the books that CAN be answered, I will tell you the answer.

I'm not trying to be rude, it's just a simple fact. I'm offering a service to people who have wondered about something that happened they could not figure out.

we have a thread for that already hahahah ask a simple question get a simple answer.

and no offense but your post comes off kinda dickish. but thats just me

I know more than you about WOT. If you have a question about the books that CAN be answered, I will tell you the answer.

I'm not trying to be rude, it's just a simple fact. I'm offering a service to people who have wondered about something that happened they could not figure out.

we have a thread for that already hahahah ask a simple question get a simple answer.

No, it's not just you.

No, it's not just you.

i know right hahahahah

Less chatter, more questions

Feel free to jump into the "Ask a Simple Question" thread as I'm sure that is where they will continue to be directed. In the mean time why don't you wow us with some theories mate.

BTW wonder if this is the guy Luckers was telling us about from his work?

Less chatter, more questions

Feel free to jump into the "Ask a Simple Question" thread as I'm sure that is where they will continue to be directed. In the mean time why don't you wow us with some theories mate.

BTW wonder if this is the guy Luckers was telling us about from his work?

I don't work with theories. I can only answer what can be proven in the books already written. Read the subtitle of the topic.

I thought people might actually have questions instead of just being retarded. Haters gonna hate proven again.

I don't think it's hate, more humorous than anything else.

Either way, first off, there's already a question thread and second we already have a resident cocky, arrogant know it all and she has a HELL of a lot more "street cred" than you do.

Who cares about street cred? True answers are true. I offer true answers to people that wonder what happened. I'll wait until someone posts an actual question, then I'll update my first post with their question and the answer. Like I said, no theories. Say "When do we know Verin is Black Ajah for sure?" I say Book 2 and why, you say "Who are the whitecloaks that attack rand with crossbows in book 6?" I say Those are Fain's guys and tell you why.

Ok I'll bite, you said if it CAN be answered right?

Mick Wick on Twitter - July 28 2010 1:38 am

Is it possible for us readers to figure out Demandred's identity with the information we already have?

Brandon - 4:32 pm

And now, Theoryland is holding its breath. I think I might have actually answered on tour. I'm not sure what RJ said on the matter, but...

4:37 pm

I will say only this: There ARE clues. I think it could be figured out. Maybe. It's much, much harder than Asmodean's killer.

4:40 pm?

Obviously, I must be tight-lipped. Can it be figured out: Yes. Will it make you smack your heads & say "I should have seen it!" Probably not.

Who is Demandred?

I know this is a troll, but because it was so blatant I'll just say go away, or die in a car fire.

Archived