DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New here!

madhavigupta

Don't worry DD many of us are not long time fans. Some even join while reading the first book only.

The best place for discussions would be, of course, Discussions board.

If you scroll down more you would come across Social Groups, which you can join if you like.

Further down you would see RP boards for roleplaying.

Welcome and enjoy. If you have any problem, just ask.

@Amadine Thanks!! Don't worry, Ill probably be contacting in a few hours! :P

@Pankhuri Yeah, I've been lurking here for the last few weeks, and I just LOVE it!! None of my friends read it because they're teenagers... They don't read much at all :D

@ Ledinna Sedai Thanks, I get really obsessed with WOT. And by obsessed I mean like reading all day no stop. My parents hate it :) IU would say my least favorite character is probably Gawyn... I'm am a HUGE rand fan and I think that's enough said :$

@Aiel Heart I loooooved when Rand got his chained because I thought the emotions in the scene were so strong, as well as a storm of light in ToM. Oh, and also Mat in the Tower of Ghenjei. <3 Rand is my favorite character, then Mat, then probably Rand's loverss :D

I understand how it would feel to have no friends who would read the books. Same here with me. My parents are also troubled that i read too much. In exams they have to take all my novels so I would read my school books. My mother sometimes wishes that she hadn't ever joined library so I wouldn't have started issuing books and not become too fond of reading.

Archived