DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New reader and member

Guest Electromagnet

Guest Electromagnet

Hello. I just started reading the series because I was able to pick up all the books at my local Borders for a good price before it closed down. Although I just started reading it, I've known about it for a while because I had a friend really into the series. I know he was on these forums back when it was WoTmania, as he tried to get me to join even though I hadn't read any of the series yet. I'm not sure if he's still around here. Anyway, I'll probably only be around the off-topic boards until I get through a few books to avoid spoilers. See you around the forums.

Welcome to DM!

Yeah, especially the general discussion is full of spoilers... the structired WoT discussion not so much but still avoiding may be a good choice. (I've got spoiler experience, you know :dry:)

Wow, such a nice idea to think that your friend is here too! It would be so cool if you met here!! Good luck on finding him if he's still here!

If you have any questions feel free to ask them!

Hope you will like DM!

Welcome to DM, Electromagnet :biggrin:

Just a correction - this site has always been Dragonmount. In fact, we celebrated our 13th birthday last month. Wotmania was a completely different site which shut down recently, I believe.

Welcome to DM, Electro :)

I think it's wise move to avoid spoilers as you read along. It's nicer for matters to unfold through your reading rather than stumbling across stuff here on the site.

We'll be here, though, when you've managed to get through it all. And be sure to explore everything the site has to offer!

If you have any questions, PM me. I'll be happy to help you out.

Cheers,

Nyn

Archived