DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Hatter says Hi

MattheHat

HaHaHaHa! Oh burn me

*gasps with laughter* Ohh, was that an intended double meaning??? :laugh::biggrin:

this has made my night worthwhile.I have the newbie just post before this one so I feel obliges to side with master Hatrim here, we all do know that women folk do go thinking funny-like at times. Don't let those Ladies get to you until you're caught with fingers in the pie. And then I do believe there is only one way to go! =P *raspberry*

Ai, I almost forgot! *decorates the Pants and the Hat with bright pink sparkles* There, all nice and pwetty for DM. :tongue:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HaHaHaHa! Oh burn me

*gasps with laughter* Ohh, was that an intended double meaning??? :laugh::biggrin:

Ha ha of course =P don't get wit like that otherwise

=\ I liked those pants, they looked really nice with all the sparkles......

=P good thing they're combustible! =D

Please ignore it if my citation attempt goes wrong.....

*narrows eyes at Pants* I do hope it's a favourable envision...hey! *hurt* *stalks off with her nose held high*

Hehe AH, probably not.

P.s. sorry Hatrim for hijacking your thread. Where's he gone? Here, Hatty Hatty Hatty... :sad: I finks I scared him away...I didn't very mean to...

Nice thing to cover your brother in pink sparkles.

You don't wanna know what I did to her braid last week...*evil laughter*

Hey, your the man Pants! Love it!

*does raindance chanting:down with nin nins,down with nin nins,down with nin nins,down with nin nins,down with nin nins...*

1 year, 6 months, and 17 days precisely.

Down to the minute?

Nope, that would be 1 year, 7 months, 16 days and the odd hour. Her confidence with addition and mathematical equations isn't as good as it should be..unlike me...

Lies! All lies!

*does raindance chanting:down with nin nins,down with nin nins,down with nin nins,down with nin nins,down with nin nins...*

*meditates and easily repels the evil spirits with a glare and braid-tug*

Nope, that would be 1 year, 7 months, 16 days and the odd hour. Her confidence with addition and mathematical equations isn't as good as it should be..unlike me...

This coming from a guy with an IQ of under 20? More evil likkle lieses… I forget your exact birth date, is all. That particular unsavoury incident was not momentous enough to be considered important enough to be stored in my mind. :tongue:

forget your exact birth date, is all. That particular unsavoury incident was not momentous enough to be considered important enough to be stored in my mind. :tongue:

Bwuuuaahhaaahaa!

I mean ... BAD Nyanna! *gigglesnorts*

Siblings exact birthdays seem to change every year. You need to pin them down with a calendar to stop them jumping about like that! I must say I am enjoying this whole forum experience much more than I though I would..... Now I check the flaming site all the time! Not productive mid semester at all!

Lies! All lies!

If he had did something to your braid, I would have made him regret it. I know what happens when something bad happens to braid. I had a waist lenght braid but I went for trimming but that stupid person cut my hair so they were just to my shoulders. :angry: Now,after months, at least I could make a braid even if it falls a little below my shoulders and I can't tug it. :sad: I haven't got courage to step for a hair cutting till I have my braid of previous lenght. :blush:

Archived