DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Hatter says Hi

MattheHat

Hi everyone,

My names Matrim Hat-rim but you can call me Mat or just Hat (NOT Batty Matty from next door!...please!)*hopeful wink*

Things to know about me are as follows, I'm totaly addicted to the WOT series and must have read every book about three times now! And I can't wait for ToM!!!!

Then... one more thing... I have a very evil tempered sister *looks around nervously*. When she noticed I joined DM she called me a summer ham and told me to get my nose out of her coat... so... HELP!! I don't want to watch my poor hat being scribbled on!! *sits down and cries, (and takes his hat off!)*

right, thats all about me.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ToM is out... At least here it is... Did you mean AMoL?

Welcome to dm!!! Home to all WoT maniacs that wander friendless otherwise :P

Which characters and parts are your favorites?

Take a look around and find where you want to make your little dm home :D

If you have any questions just ask :)

Hmm... :huh::laugh:

Welcome to DM!! :biggrin:

You don't have that much spoilers if just ToM is waiting for you but still a warning: there may be some spoilers in general discussion.

Is there any character or scene you don't like in WoT?

If you've got any questions feel free to ask them!

Hope you will like DM!

Yours then, my little Screaming Novice? *grins*

M’fraid it is, momma. No matter though, I shall deal with it so there’ll be no harm to anyone I hope

*warily approaches the Hatter* Whoa there, keep still…

*quickly grabs the escapee and puts a leash around his neck*

There, now you’ll listen to the highest power in the house again won’t you? Be nice and bow to the ladies, now. NOW!!!

*Stares at Nyan* I've not witnessed a screaming Novice fit yet. Why screaming "no" though?

Because I have good reason to be panicking...because, this creature is…..

*dramatic drumroll and eerie incidental music*

…my brother. :ohmy:

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

As you might have guessed, my favourite char is Matrim Cauthon who is totally awesome!!!!

I absolutely hate the part when Semirhage drowns the whatshisname with whiskey *shudders*

Yours then, my little Screaming Novice? *grins*

I like this!!

ToM is out... At least here it is... Did you mean AMoL?

Yes I did, sorry, totally mixed!!!

PS: I am not loud, sis and me have our differences...possibly

*gasps and presses a hand to heart from the shock* Nyn...why, oh why!?? Ahh, the hurt of the betrayal... :torturedsoul:

*hangs on to Aiel Heart for dear life*

*also hangs on to her title* No way am I sharing my Screaminess with... *gestures* ...this.

Fine, then. Just this once.

*stomps over* Welcome to DM Arty lil' bro. *hugs* Horror will await you at my hands, I mean, I'm sure I'll you'll have great fun here.

Just don't address me in public. And keep strictly to the other computer m'kay? Other actions shall be regarded as sacrilegious.

:wink:

I am supporting you Nyanna. Brothers are annoying things that don't mind their business and keep disturbing. My sympathies to you. If you need to punish him I can help you if you want. My brother once joined DM. I think his username was Ben10. He doesn't come and that's the happy thing.

Mat keep your nose out of her coat or........ *rub hands*

Me too but Nyanna had already came to Reds for help and we promised her so my advise would be to step there lightly. :excl:

Your handle and my brother would prevent from being too sympathic. I don't like Mat nor do I like my brother or any brother who trouble their sisters. :angry:

HaHaHaHa! Oh burn me this has made my night worthwhile.I have the newbie just post before this one so I feel obliges to side with master Hatrim here, we all do know that women folk do go thinking funny-like at times. Don't let those Ladies get to you until you're caught with fingers in the pie. And then I do believe there is only one way to go! =P *raspberry*

Archived