DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Elgee

Roll Call for October 2011 - please read the 1st post and take the Poll !

62 members have voted

1. 1. What do you do?

• Study
    • Work
    • Study and Work
    • Stay at home parent
    • None of the above

Ferreira. Novice.

In my last year of high school, part time receptionist for a car company. Also a writer. :happy:

Lessa Nikia-Accepted(Green Ajah)

I'm in my senior year of highschool and getting ready to apply at university, U of L(university of lethbridge(some of you might know of it)), to take psychology. I should be reorganizing my notes to figure out what I missed last week while I was sick...but I really don't want to

Adella - Aes Sedai - Green Ajah

I work two jobs and I have a full time boyfriend, which sometimes just feels like more work to me :rolleyes:

Dwynwen--Aes Sedai (White Ajah)

I work. I'm a licensed clinical psychologist, and I spend most of my work time giving therapy to patients, supervising doctoral students, and teaching.

Pankhuri- Aes Sedai- Red Ajah

I am just a student hoping to come first in class(not remote possiblity) not get noticed in class by teachers.

Daruya - Aes Sedai of the Blue Ajah

I am a mechanical engineer and also the lead systems engineer for a fielded (in-service) Navy system. I'm also a wife and mother. IOW, I have 3 full-time jobs . . . :laugh:

Torrie - Red Aes Sedai.

I work in the death care industry (Yes, I can bury you) and am working on a Bachelor's degree in Marketing. Plus two kids and a husband.

Edited by Torrie

Keyholder21 - Aes Sedai of the Blue Ajah

I'm a Library Instructor at a local community college. I help students and faculty to research. I teach classes on how to research, how to use our databases, and how to write research papers - including (but not limited to) citing and how not to plagiarize. I'm also a wife (if this counts lol).

Sakaea, Accepted of the Blue Ajah.

I work part-time on the weekends stocking beer. During the week I look for a job as a Radiology Technolobist, read, play video games, and do stuff on DM.

Rhea - Initiate - Damodred House of Awesomeness

I am a nurse working on my bachelors degree right now. I also work full time as a pediatric home health nurse taking care of a 8 y/o girl in her home 4 days a week so her parents can go to work and so she doesn't have to be in a hospital. I am hoping to continue my education to be a family nurse practitioner and earn my doctorate degree in the next 4 years.

Oh yeah...and I am a full time mom of 3 boys (although two of them are over 18 but they still live at home)! My youngest is 10 and in the 4th grade. he plays football and I am the "team mom" while also being a member of the PTA at his school.

Edited by Rhea

Alhark - Novice - I am an infantryman in the US Army, rank of Sergeant, and spend all my current time deployed in Afghanistan, which pretty much means I work out, read, eat sleep, and go on patrol.

Edited by alhark

Amadine, Aes Sedai of the Red Ajah.

Let's see i work full-time managing a petrol/gas station, have 2 children aged almost 8 & 12 and i am staff of DM.... busy much? LOL

Onis OLeia - Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah.

I am disabled, but going to school a few hours a week to eventually get my high school diploma.

charis sedai- Aes Sedai- Green Ajah

I am a senior in college full time, studying theatre. In addition to that, I work full time in the costume shop at my school (between 35-80 hours a week give or take). When there, I do all sorts of things, including, but not limited to: design, creation and maintenance of costumes, laundry and ironing/steaming, running the wardrobe crews on shows (making sure actors get dressed correctly, lol)

Little Miss ~ Aes Sedai ~ Green Ajah

I'm currently unemployed while my warder is away in Iraq. I've been traveling while he has been gone. I also mess around with a lot of graphics and I run a forum for Sailor Moon.

Zosime - Aes Sedai - Red Ajah

I'm a house wife, a band wife, a makeup enthusiast, horror movie nut, and a crazy book person.