DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

My suspicion

jkeaves

This might be a slight spoiler if you haven’t read KoD. I want to draw your attention to RJ’s Alfred Hitchcock moment in KoD when Elayne and Avi find a bearded man with a book. It turns out to be a library of fiction and nonfiction books. Who here thinks the information locked away inside that bad boy will provide information that speeds up the next book? What do you think is the one thing that Rand and co. needs to learn from the library?

That would be very benificial, wouldn't it? It would need to be Min who understood the deeper aspects and told min. Unfortunately, the only one really fluent in the old tongue is Birgette and Matt. So, one of them would have to help Blondy out.

If you reread the chapter where Elayne and Avi examines the little library, there are two words floating in the air, Ansoen and Imsoen, Lies and truth, or in context, Fiction and Not fiction.

Tai'shar Manetheren, you are right. I was unclear. Who I meant by Blond was Elayne. Min would naturally need Elayne to give her the statue, but since Elayne is a greedy little thing, Elayne will likely need help from Birgette. Main point: all this knowledge and no one to understand it.

I suspect that Jordan introduced all of this stuff so that it could be used. Therefore, I'm guessing that there will be some kind of pow wow of all the big chiefs in Caemlyn. While they are all there, some or all of the capabilites of that stuff will be discovered and begin to be utilized.

Where that all leads to in AMoL ????

RJ has already told us that there are going to be alot of loose ends that will not be tied up, alot of items that will never be used, and alot of plots left unfinished....i've always thought that that Ter'angreal that they found that stored complete libraries of books was a way for RJ to preserve alot of literary works and knowledge for the future- a way to protect valuable knowledge from being lost forever.....

Archived