DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Howdy all!

Rekinu Alasayaar

Im new to DM, but I have been reading a couple of RP posts that I stumbled upon. I have been reading WOT since i was 16, about 9 years ago. It is about time for me to restart the series though! By far, my favorite characters are Mat and Perrin. They are just so cool! I love the way Mat is always so cool on the cover, but underneath he is boiling, especially about those 'flamin women'... lol. Perrin I have always admired for being completely devoted to his wife. Many people found him annoying in that respect, but I felt that it showed his love for her to never forget what his goal was all along.

Anyway, i would like to join an RP group, and not sure which one to join. Any ideas? I used to D&D when I was younger, and my type of character usually focused to the more physically fit guys that would be deadly in a fight, but not necessarily the smartest bunch either. I do not understand the Aiel very much, so the BT and Aiel are out, any suggestions?

Anyway, more about me, i got a 10 month old daughter, and am a senior in collage studying IT.

I'd say stop bye the welcome inn. I'm not involved in that here so I can't help you very much in that regard. I am, however, very involved in the social groups so if you are interested in any of those I am a part of 7 of 9 sooo..... :P

Some of the other welcomers are in rp though so they'll be able to help :D

Welcome to dm!

Do you have any questions about dm? Which parts are your favorite?

Do you have any questions about dm? Which parts are your favorite?

My favorite part is reading the RP posts, as im not much of a person that speculates what is going to happen, though i have started a little... my wife loves to speculate about things, so maybe in the future! ;)

I don't think i have any specific questions, i have wandered around enough that i understand enough to get me into trouble! :)

*hisses* Children of the Light, Witch. You know we don't like to be called Whitecloaks ;)

Welcome to DM Rekinu! I wanted to extend a special welcome from the Children of the Light Role Play Group. If you're ever interested to join or have any questions, you're welcome to contact me via PM. Or if you have any questions about the Role Play section for that matter. :biggrin:

Hope you enjoy yourself!!

:whitecloak:

Nyn

CotL RGL

Hello and welcome to DM, Rekinu!

Ooh, I like Perrin too. I think he is the best male WoT character. And I don't belong in the very small group of female Mat-haters either! :happy:

Do you have a least-favourite WoT character? Is there any WoT scene you don't like?

Hope you like DM!!!

I dont dislike any particular one, but i have always hated the seanchan. Everything about their belief system (ect women slavery, the Blood being all powerful, and they way they seem dedicated to their Empress, but the minute she dies {or is murdered} they are sqabbling like a bunch of chickens!!) They have a powerful military fighting force, which has been trained by thier infighting (as there have been no trollocs or shadowspawn on thier side of the world, but other than that, they hold no interest for me. Actually, now that i think about it, most of the Chosen are highly disliked by me as well, but that is because they are the worst humanity had to offer in its greatest age, returned to haunt the current generation of the Wheel.

Archived