DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Zelda Fans

Locke

Ocarina of time is BEAST. I liked twilight princess, at first i thought the design was too realistic for the fantasy LoZ series, but it make it work. Not sure if they could do it again though. I didn't like the toon art at all, it made it all too... happy. I don't know. This looks like it'll hit a good balance though.

i like the toon aspect, but only for the DS. i've tried playing Wind Waker (i went and got the old Game Cube Zelda games for my Wii) and the entire reason i can't get into it is because of the toonish apperance. now Spirit Tracks and Phantom Hourglass we're fine, but again they were on the DS.

my fav Zelda game to this day still remains to be LttP "Link to the Past". OoT was good, infact i'm half way through it on my Wii, but it takes a while to adjust back to the older "3D" looking games in comparision to todays newer games. this is the main reason why i rate TP over OoT (that and TP was the first Zelda game i ever beat!! LttP i'm stuck in the 2nd world where it turns black & white, OoT i just got link grown up)

i've also got the two originals on my Wii, but don't know how well the 8 bit game play will translate on HDMI big screen. i've also got MM (Majoram's Mask) and WW (Wind Waker) on my Wii too.

My link

This is really awesome. Enjoy.

Hah, this was actually pretty cool. Applauds to the dude who did that. The Gerudo part was especially awesome. =D

bah, remixes suck. original theme FTW

Heh, I'm the opposite. I can no longer listen to original themes straight up (well, except for Mega Man 2 Wily Stage 1, Zelda Ocarina of Time Gerudo Valley, and Chrono Trigger Robo's Theme) for enjoyment anymore; quality remixes have me. (and are now pretty much all I listen to. >.>)

btw, whose excited for this game!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Zm1tLH1Oks

i was kinda scared cause of how toonish it looks, but it seems like it's gonna be okay

:sad: That video made me want to play it even more, but alas, I don't have a Wii, so no go....

Thus far, I have played Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask (un poco), and Twilight Princess. Of these, Ocarina of Time is still slightly my favourite, although I greatly enjoyed Twilight Princess as well. I think with Ocarina of Time, there just isn't really much bad you can say. It's a thorough classic in almost every way, from gameplay to music. I liked Link to the Past up until the point where I got stuck in like the 3rd dungeon of the mirror world...Can't believe it never occurred to me in all these years to look up a cheat walkthrough. >.> In Twilight Princess, I was actually a bit worried at first as the first bit of the game wasn't quite up to par for me, but then it got much better, especially with the introductions of the sword moves. Also, the improved graphics were kinda neat. And as I finish talking about it, the one Twilight Princess remix I have comes up in my playlist.

Archived