Gidar!!!!!!!!

Gidar

Is Redefine a Tune?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Is Redefine a Tune?

• TUNE!!
    • NO TUNE!!

:lol: Great idea, Gidar!

Reckon you ought to visit Fiddlesticks a.s.a.p! You'll meet a few fellow Norwegians over there as well.

:D

haha.. perhaps I should. hmm.. . This site needs some moderation maybe.. J/K.. :D

I hope i can jump into some roleplay here.. It's not the first time I'm doing this so I know how it works.. It all started on "the great hall",then I joined two other forums as well..

I am sure the RP side will be pleased to get you onboard, Gidar :D you'll find some tips on how to join in the announcement thread at the top.

Welcome to DM!

I hope you have a fun time here!

And a quick point...your avatar is too big...it needs to be 80x80 in size...i suggest resizing it before an an angry admin comes around! ;)

3ca96b29.gif

*points at forum rules*

I think my limited understanding of norwegian points to your words being very nice, Danya. However, as resident Mod, I have to remind you to keep it to english or add an english translation if you are using a language other than english in future.

(btw... I guess Fiddles doesn't translate :lol: :wink: )

Hey Kaptain Victorious. LOL I see you are here too..And I'm too lazy to edit my avatar.. I'll do it if an angry damin order me to do it but not b4

Og hei til deg MsDanya... Kult at det er så mange norske her :P hva er fiddles forresten..

Archived