DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Here

Guest LordPrelot

Guest LordPrelot

I only heard about WoT about 2 years ago which is really sad as I am a big fan of this style. Reads like Terry Goodkind, J.R.R. Tolkien, Terry Brooks, Jim Butcher, and a few others are typically what I read. I have read all the WoT books at least once in the last year and am on my second sojourn listening to the audio books as college and work consume my regular reading hours. I am now a devoted fan of Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson and am both sad and excited to see the finale A Memory of Light.

Welcome to Dragonmount, Prelot. I´m also excited and sad that we will soon read the end of this great series. I guess most of us feel that way.

Is there anything you would like to know? If you take a look around you will see that there is a lot to do here. You can discuss the books, join a social group or role play. There is something for everyone.

Hope you will have a great time here. If you have any questions please send me a pm.

Hi Prelot, you ahve an interseting username. Where did you pick that up?

I also picked these books around two years ago and I still can't believe I am so behind. Some of the people here have been reading for years........

Welcome and enjoy! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Archived