DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi I am new here

EbonyAdo

Hi everyone, My name is Ebony and I am new here. I have been reading Wheel of Time for many years but have a hard time that find others that do. I did get my husband into reading it though. I have 3 kids Asia (14), Roman (10) and a little girl on the way named Aviendha :-).

I look forward to have some people to discuss the Wheel of Time with.

Hello there, Ebony! :biggrin:

I am Kate and you have definitely found the right place if you are looking to get to know other fanatics of the Wheel of Time.

Around DM, you'll find there are discussion boards for WoT and non-WoT related things. If you have read the whole series, you should be fine to venture freely. If not, I would tread lightly so as to avoid any spoilers.

DM also has two other major components: Roleplaying and Social Groups. I am not personally involved with the RP side of DM, although I am sure someone from over there will be along shortly. On the other hand, I am in a couple of DM's social groups. The social groups are mainly just different themed places designed for you to meet new members. Feel free to explore DM and jump in here and there to find where you feel most comfortable. There's something for everyone around here.

If you have any questions or want to chat, feel free to PM me! :smile:

--Kate

p.s. I LOVE the name Aviendha. It is my favorite name out of the books, I think.

Hi Ebony. You could roam here and go to discussions for discussing the books or you could join any of the Social Groups which are based on the books. There are also Roleplaying Groups if you are interested in roleplaying. Welcome and enjoy your time here.

p.s. I also like the name Aviendha.

oh you guys are all so friendly. Aviendha is my favorite character but my husband is actually the one who insisted we the baby Aviendha...he loves the name. I am looking forward to learning my way around here :-) I am from Maryland but my husband is in the military so we are in Ohio right now...

I'm going to college in Ohio and my favorite character is Aviendha!!! I love that you're naming your daughter that!!!!!!!!!!

So which other characters do you like?

Which parts are your favorite?

I assume you have read all of the books?

Welcome to dm!!!

I'm going to college in Ohio and my favorite character is Aviendha!!! I love that you're naming your daughter that!!!!!!!!!! Thanks....are you going to Wright State?

So which other characters do you like? Aviendha is my favorite, I like Vernin, Perrin, sometimes Egwene, Thom (of course) and I have a crush on Mat :-)

Which parts are your favorite? That is really hard to say...There are so many good parts

I assume you have read all of the books? I have read them a coupke times...I keep saying I am going to start a new series but I feel like I can't until I finsh Wheel of Time :-)

Welcome to dm!!!

Archived