DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

ZOMG Unbelievable!

hazelkrs1

Well, we are about the same length, but there is a great difference between us. I think that, for example, my oldest brother would resemble Perrin very much (only, my brother has blue eyes). But we do not all have that built. My youngest brother are very different. I don't know how to explain better. But we all like the same music. There are only small differences. My oldest brother mostly likes Power Metal, my second Power and Progressive, the third Symfonic Power Metal, and I mostly like Power and Folk Metal. But we all like the music other people listen. One of my favorite songs, for example, is pure Progressive.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, you would. I would definitely spam the most. The oldest is very much like Eclipse, and would never have enough time to post actively, the second is just not the type to join this site, and he would, I think, only make a few posts (like 10 a week. Or less), and the third one would very much discuss, make maybe 30 or 40 posts a week, but he sometimes looks around here, and he says he doesn't like my average number of posts on a day.

I know what you mean Tal, I know most would consider me to be young, but I already feel old. My body is already breakin down, I beat it up too much when I was younger.

I can understand that sentiment, I feel like I'm 21 going on 50. Too many racehorse related mishaps, I very much dread how I'm going to feel when I do reach 50.

cool. I wish I had some brothers :sad:

Me too! All I ever wanted :sad: Would you like some sisters? I've got 3 of em... they're free to good home :tongue:

When sparring, ribs are the easiest to break. And there's not much you can do for them either, and it makes it much worse if you keep stressing the fractures like I did, not giving them proper time to heal. And the bad ones were awful because every intake of breath could hurt them a little bit. I've done a lot of other stupid things to injure myself many other times as well, I dread getting older. Then there's the tendonitis in my fingers from playing bass... ugh.

My fault. I thought sparring was just hanging out or something like that. But it seems not to be the case. What DOES it mean?

BTW, what is your time zone? Because it is now night in the USA, and I don't think many people from there will still be active.

you might want an mri and a surgical consult... the riding's going to be dangerous...

Only if I fall again, which I actually have but thankfully, no dramas.

Had a standard x-ray but that's it. Riding is a passion, a life dominating, uncurable passion. I know the dangers but working with horses is dangerous regardless (my list of injuries is quite impressive) I doubt I'd be able to stop if I had a broken neck. I honestly couldn't live without it!

My fault. I thought sparring was just hanging out or something like that. But it seems not to be the case. What DOES it mean?

BTW, what is your time zone? Because it is now night in the USA, and I don't think many people from there will still be active.

Sparring is like a form of training or practice. Like in WoT when Lan and Rand fight each other, that is sparring.

Archived