DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lanfear and Moiraine

Andhaira

I have two questions about these two:

1) How (and why) did Lanfear die after being pushed through the gate by Moiraine? Obviously she must have died for the Dark One to be able to resseruct her.

2) Will Moiraine ever recover her full powers, or will she forever remain as weak as she is now?

Thanks!

We don't have any sure answers to either of those. My opinions:

1. I think it probably happened just like the Finns said. They snacked on her power too quickly and it killed her.

2. I doubt it. She has the angreal and a husband now which will take the place of her power level. Plus we haven't seen any mechanism by which she could get her power back thus far.

2. I doubt it. She has the angreal and a husband now which will take the place of her power level. Plus we haven't seen any mechanism by which she could get her power back thus far.

Still her then heal her (using a male obviously). I don't think it'd happen, for the same reasons RJ believed Siuan and Leane wouldn't re-still themselves to be healed by a guy, but it might do the trick, whatever those reasons are.

Jet: There are some channelers who have lost strength in the Power (Siuan and Moiraine), is this something that can be Healed?

Cory: You have to still/gentle them again, and then have them "healed" by a channeler of the opposite sex...that's why when Nynaeve healed Logain, he regained all his power.

Brandon: That is a common theory.2 I do believe Robert Jordan RAFOed this very question, which is why I feel I need to RAFO it. It should be noted that Siuan doesn't want to try this, for various reasons.

Archived