DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Happy 13th Birthday Dragonmount!

JenniferL

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, DM is a teenager. And I've only been here for it's awkward pre-teen years. I wonder how DM looked as a 6 year old..

Anyways! Theres a lot of reasons why I like DM. One being that I can share my enthusiasm for the wheel of time with hundreds of like minded fans-something I don't often have the chance to do in real life. DM also has somewhere for everyone to go- Whether it be spamming it up in the SG or sharing Crafts and recipes in the Gray Ajah quarters. No matter where I go, there's some sort of activity or game.. I could go on for hours about DM and the WoT. But basically, that's what I like about DM. Sharing the experience!

Congratulations on the 13 years!

I like this site, it allows us all to indulge a little in the books and stories we like. We can talk about it all without anyone looking and saying "nerd". It is a great website, the art also is one of the big things, although we all have something in our mind of the books, its nice to see what others are seeing when they read the same book I do.

Thanks Dragonmount!

I may not have been a member for very long. Nor have I been very active during my time here. But Dragonmount is one of the few places I can go to where there are people who have actually read the Wheel of Time and like to discuss it.

Happy Birthday Dragonmount!

Sosei out.

Archived