DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New to forum, new to WoT

jake2cake

My girlfriend has always been a huge fan of this series. Well I finally got around to starting Eye of the World less than 2 weeks ago and have literally not been able to put it down (almost finished with it already). So much for getting anything done other than wrapping this book up now. Looking forward to some great discussions on this board and becoming a huge WoT geek.. At this rate I'll have the whole series read by the end of this year. I can't believe I missed out on this one for so long!

~J

Welcome to dm!

I need to tell my friend that someone who's only on book one is on here and maybe he'd get more involved... He's on book three so :P

If you want a tour of dm just ask. Perhaps you should help your girlfriend figure this site out :P

Which character's your favorite at this point?

Welcome to Dragonmount!! People are always so reluctant to start reading WoT. Usually I tell people it's a 13 book series with still one more to go and I have a hard time keeping them from bolting. But once they start... they're all 'oh my god, how did I live without WoT for so long????' xD

It's great you took that step. And yeah, be careful of spoilers :)

If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Cheers,

Nyn

Hi Jake good to see one more fan here. Sometimes, I can't just believe that there are so many Wheel of Time fans but I haven't met one in real life. Read fast so you don't come across sopilers.

Welcome. If you have any questions, just ask.

Archived