DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Which Game of Thrones scene.........

brujah

Scenes from book to TV  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Of these TV scenes, which was your favorite?

• Opening scene with White Walkers.
    • Fight between Ned and Jaime.
    • Betrayel of Ned in throne room.
    • Birth of the Dragons.
    • Ritual scene in tent for Khal Drogo being "saved from death."
    • Fight between Drogo and Mago
    • Fight between Bronn and Ser Vardis Egen
    • Another scene.

Which Game of Thrones scene from the first FOUR books are you most excited to see portrayed on TV? I know there's another GoT's thread, but this one is specific to scene creation.

Also, which Game of Thrones scene from the first book was your favorite TV rendered scene?

I would have to say all the scenes portraying The Wall itself. Was great to see it in color. And even though they changed how it actually happened, Id say the fight scene between Drogo and Mago was great.

birth of the dragons was my fav scene hands down, just because of how much i enjoyed that part in the book. though any scene with Jamie or Tyrion were good as well

out of the next four books, because of the chance of spoiling those who are only watching the series and not reading it i'll use the spoiler tag

its a toss up between

the dude who takes a dump outside one of the cities Danny is about to sack.

the slavers trying to take Drogon and Drogon just laying waste to them

or

Danny making Drogon submit in the slavers pitt in DWD

my favorite scene was probably more due to the line than anything else but I love when Cat's talking to Jaime after he's been captured and she says something like there's evil in the world because of men like him and he's like "There are no men like me. There's only me."

honestly anything involving Jaime was probably my favorite part lol

as for later books

I only just started A Feast For Crows but...

probably the battle for the Wall against the wildlings

I imagine it has to be lotr-esque you know? epic battle scenes and such

oh actually I just remembered a scene I liked more

it was when Ned was in bed after being attacked by Jaime and his men and they're talking and blah blah blah and Cersei says something and Robert slaps her and she's like "I will wear this in honor." and Robert says something like "Shut your mouth or I'll honor you again!"

it honestly just made me laugh because I wasn't expecting it and everyone hates Cersei anyway so there's that too

• 4 weeks later...

My favorite was the birth of the dragons. They did it so well, and the dragons were so beautiful, it was perfect.

I can't pick a certain scene I'm looking forward to the most, I'm looking forward to all of it!

Archived