DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I need to get in touch with Robert Jordan's estate.

Andhaira

I need to inquire with them about a possible business venture. Does anyone have their contact information, such as an email, or a phone number? (Most likely ofcourse, I would need to get in touch with the person representing their estate, such as an agent. I am not looking to get in touch with Harriet directly if it's not needed, if that's what you think.)

Regards

p.s. Mods, I thought this was the best place to post this. If I was wrong, please feel free to move this thread to a more proper place.

I need to inquire with them about a possible business venture. Does anyone have their contact information, such as an email, or a phone number? (Most likely ofcourse, I would need to get in touch with the person representing their estate, such as an agent. I am not looking to get in touch with Harriet directly if it's not needed, if that's what you think.)

Regards

p.s. Mods, I thought this was the best place to post this. If I was wrong, please feel free to move this thread to a more proper place.

Nat Sobel was Robert Jordan's agent, and as this webpage informs handles matters for BS for the last three books:

http://www.sobelweber.com/clients.html

If they are not the ones handling those matters that interest you, I believe they can inform you who to contact.

Archived