DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Greetings.

oosh

Hey guys

Been reading wheel of time for a few months now, up to about chapter 15 in book 4 right now. I'll be sure to be cautious of what I read so as not to ruin the story for myself. And if any of you fuckwits try and ruin this for me i'll murder you. Seriously. RJ has all but consumed my life the last couple of months on this book.

Apart from that, I live in Brisbane, Australia and work a lazy arsed job as a storeman in your average warehouse. I play drums, hope to be competent enough one day to play for a band that suits me. Other than that there isn't much to say. My routine is work, play, read, unleash.

And if this post seems a little odd bare in mind the various scotches that have been consumed.

Good day.

oosh.

:lol: hi Oosh... sounds like you'll fit in perfectly with the rest of our resident crowd from down under!!!

Soooo... you sure you don't want me to tell you about that s....... in book 5? And, oh, that little incident in chapter three of bo..... ah, thinking about it, you did you say something about life expectancy if I told you... hmmm... RAFO, in that case :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived