DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

omaleyb

Hello all! Long time reader and huge fan. I've been visiting the site for awhile and have been wanting to post my thoughts. Hopefully you'll see my contributions as enlightening. I'm looking forward to enteracting with some real fans as I don't really know any other than myself. I'll be posting on some other threads shortly.

Welcome to dm and we'll be happy to have you :) hopefully this large and rather dysfunctional family will suit your needs :P

So do you get the general format of the site and all of the different boards? It can be rather confusing at first. If you want I can sort of give you a "tour" :D

Which book are you on? Which characters do you like/hate? Which parts are your favorites?

Welcome to DM, Rylin! I'm sure your contributions will be appreciated :)

And yeah, the cool thing about Dragonmount is that it gives you the opportunity to share thoughts and ideas with other WoT fans. I don't really know a lot of people who read WoT in my proximity so DM has always been a good way to solve that. As well as a good place to develop friendships ^_^

If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a private message. And just remember to check everything out, try something at least once before deciding it's not your cup of tea... and most importantly, have fun :)

Cheers,

Nyn

Thanks for the warm welcome. I have read the whole series several times through. My favorite character would be Mat. I don't understand all the Egwene hate. I think she's a great character. Her scene defending the WT was awesome. Faile is probably my least favorite character. Mat's flight, killing Couladin, and subsequent founding of the Band at the Cairhein(?) is probably my favorite scene.

Rylin, I am totally with you on not knowing other WoT fans personally. The only others that I know who have read the books are here. I've even considered doing something crazy like going to JordanCon next year just to finally meet someone who actually knows what WoT is! Anywho, you've heard from the main greeters. They're great. Just browse the site. Thats the best way to get familiar with everything.

I agree with you about Egwene. I don't understand why she's not considered one of the all time favorites!

Big welcome from The Grizz!

Archived