DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Day in the Life of a Menagerie Member

keyholder21

Taia watched the two walk away, Viktor not bothering to answer her. Taia hadn't really considered Viktor as a Warder, but it had been fun to tease the lion tamer who walked at his side. She would eventually have to find someone sutible but for the moment she could tease others. She turned her full attention to Miahina after the pair had walked away. Her friend looked tired, which was to be expected after all the work she had done the night before. Taia knew that she didn't look much better her hair was a mess and she was still wearing the dress from the day before. She needed to make it back to the inn and change get cleaned up and then leave the area she was pretty sure they would have more to do soon. It was an on-going job to find darkfriends. She said

"Come on Mia I need to get back to the Inn where I am staying, I have extra clothes there and I can fix my hair." Mia did roll her eyes then and Taia smiled. "You can't expect me to walk around with messed up hair think of my image." Taia laughed at Mia's expression, her vanity was not yet legendary but it was getting there. Taia never stayed dirty for long if she could help it at all.

Back at the inn Taia got cleaned up exchanging small talk with Mia. She packed up her clean clothes and just burned her ruined one, it was no loss to her she would just get a new one made. She then followed Mia downstairs and paid the innkeeper and got her horse. She was ready to go, well almost. "Come on Mia one stop back at the Menagerie before we go." Mia nodded and they set off. When they got close to the camp the Aes Sedai mask settled over Taia's face. As they rode into the camp many who knew her as the Lady Sienna now called her "Sienna Sedai." Many had seen her help out around the camp when there had been trouble. She didn't correct anyone with her real name, it would be better that way. She could save some interrogation by darkfriends possibly if they didn't have her real name. It was a small thing but it might be enough should anyone be captured. Viktor and Tensleigh were sitting outside of his wagon. Taia dismounted in front of them and nodded to them both saying in her toneless Aes Sedai voice, "You have done me a service and for that I must thank you. Know that you will have money in the big cities around the world. Should you need it for anything. I will set it up for you, please come and preform in Tar Valon if you can. I would like to see you again." She turned to get back on her horse but then turned back, she smiled at the pair.

"Should the two of you marry, I would like to come and give a blessing. I have a suitable gift at the White Tower for you. Remember my name is Taia so messages should come to me under that name." Strictly speaking that wasn't true she could get messages with Sienna sedai but she preferred to keep that alias to herself as much as possible. Only Mia sent her messages with that name and there was a secret way they did that. She leaned over and gave Viktor a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you again for everything." She smiled at Tensleigh. "May you have a good life till the mother welcomes you home." She reached over and hugged the other woman even though the other stiffened. Then she turned away and mounted up again and Mia gave her a strange look. "I can be serious when I need to be Mia." Her friend nodded and then they rode away.

Taia Misna

Green Sister.

Edited by Rasheta Ardashir