DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Attachment to characters

PrncRny

I would hate for anything to happen to Lan and Nynaeve. Can't think of anyone else I'm that attached to atm...

I agree. I just finished rereading New Spring and Lan is definitely the man. Nyn is cool too. I am afraid that they may not have the future we could hope for though. :nynaeve::wub::lan:

I know! Think I'll burn my book if Lan dies...

I would hate for anything to happen to Lan and Nynaeve. Can't think of anyone else I'm that attached to atm...

I agree. I just finished rereading New Spring and Lan is definitely the man. Nyn is cool too. I am afraid that they may not have the future we could hope for though. :nynaeve::wub::lan:

Well, best make sure you have a metal trash can and some lighter fluid on hand when the book is released...

Well, best make sure you have a metal trash can and some lighter fluid on hand when the book is released...

I'll burn it if he doesn't die. What a great character totally wasted with some idiotic cliched "final" charge against all odds. Just terrible.

If you burn it make sure it doesn't start a brush fire. Malibu burning is not a good look.

I'll burn it if he doesn't die. What a great character totally wasted with some idiotic cliched "final" charge against all odds. Just terrible.

If you burn it make sure it doesn't start a brush fire. Malibu burning is not a good look.

LOL good call Turin...although I do like it when PCH is closed. All the waves to ourselves without the townies coming out!

Archived