DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Swirling Colours

Leyrann

We all seem to think that they're normal. But can ta'veren really have such things? Can we be sure there isn't more behind it?

I think maybe there is. I hope you have ideas... (and I would say "too", if not for the fact that I don't have any idea for more things happening here, except that I somewhere have the feeling there are)

There very little info regarding what effects ta'veren has beyond 'twisting the pattern around them and altering chance'. there's nothing at all about the effects of two or more ta'veren together and the interactions between them.

And since Rand, Perrin and Mat - in the common WOT tradition - never say a word about the colors to anyone... you can only guess what significance it might have.

Perrin didn't know whether to chastise Mat or laugh at him—that particular mix of emotions was common when Mat was around. No colors, fortunately, spun in Perrin's eyes now that they were near one another. Light, that would have been confusing. Perrin did feel a . . . Tightness, however.

Perrin felt a "Tightness". I wonder what that's all about.

At Cause of the color swirls, there is no other visible or obvious reasons other than them being taveren.

Perrin didn't know whether to chastise Mat or laugh at him—that particular mix of emotions was common when Mat was around. No colors, fortunately, spun in Perrin's eyes now that they were near one another. Light, that would have been confusing. Perrin did feel a . . . Tightness, however.

Perrin felt a "Tightness". I wonder what that's all about.

At Cause of the color swirls, there is no other visible or obvious reasons other than them being taveren.

The Tightness is the Tautness of the pattern as they are so near to each other, The pattern is simultaneously weaving around them both.

Archived