DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Glad I stumbled upon Dragonmount

Inkin14

I found this site by looking for the release date for the next chapter in the story. I do not say last because I do not believe it will end there. ( or at least hope ) I have read thousands of fictional books by the best authers of our age and have found nothing that compares to the depth of the WoT series. When I read a normal book now it is a let down and tease that is over in just a few hundred pages. And am excited to find a community of Jordan fans! Tell another about the series and story....get them all worked up about it.... and tell them that they will be up to speed and can hold an elequent conversation on the topic in just 11,000 pages.....yep, they are back to talking Dean Koonz or something as mundane.

But as a proffesional artist of pushing twenty years now ( I know I'm old ) I have to confess my suprise at the almost total and complete lack of art for what will probably be regaurded as one of, if not the best, fantasy story of our generation...thinking I might help with that...

And you know you have read too much WoT wheen you start reading the series three or four books at a time so you can cross reference them for any minor points you might have missed...yep, I need an intervention...

Glad to have found you guys and look forward to chatting with a few of you..

Welcome to Dragonmount! This is a great place for all WoT fans. The age of the members vary a lot so you don´t have to feel like you are too old. Please look around and see what you might be interested in. There are books discussions, social groups and role play. Since you are an artist you might want to visit Artists, Crafters and Writers Guild and see if that could be something for you. If you have any questions I will be happy to answer them.

Welcome to DM, Inkin :biggrin:

It would be lovely to have another artist around here - we're always looking for WoT specific things for banners, avatars and signatures, and have to resort to "stealing" stuff :unsure:

And don't worry - you're quite normal. It's the other people who're weird *nods*

*laughs* No interventions on our part. We encourage the obsession :D

Welcome to Dragonmount!

As Elgee said, it's quite wonderful to have another artist in our midst. As for me, I can't even draw a stick figure if my life depended on it lol But I'd love to see some of your work if you're ever in the mood to show it off a little :)

Tina already explained the different parts of DM. I mostly hang in the RP and Social Groups so it'll be great to see'ya if you ever swing by.

If you have any questions or just wanna chat, feel free to shoot me a private massage. I always enjoy making new friends ^_^

Cheers,

Nyn

I shall work on some projects for Wot.. I have had a few images bouncing around my head for months now that I just need to put to paper or canvas... I am " Good " at any medium and " mastered " a couple... hhhhhhhmmmmmm...which to start with.....

And this is a colored pencil drawing I did around the time of the movie to entertain some little ones I had around me that day...quick and on crappy construction paper...but you get the point :)

I shall work on some projects for Wot.. I have had a few images bouncing around my head for months now that I just need to put to paper or canvas... I am " Good " at any medium and " mastered " a couple... hhhhhhhmmmmmm...which to start with.....

And this is a colored pencil drawing I did around the time of the movie to entertain some little ones I had around me that day...quick and on crappy construction paper...but you get the point :) nevermind...doesn't want to attach the file for me.....odd... :(

anyone know the trick to getting the pics to upload?

I didn't realize there was a trick. You just push the browse button, choose the file and then click the attach file. >.>

Also, I'm always for a drawing of Nyn and Lan. I've yet to see one that I really liked. It would be even more awesome if they were together in it. Because people have drawn them separately, but not so much together. :)

Oh and a dedication to me would be nice. I'll print it and hang it on my desk!!!

Too much? LOL

Nyn

lol.... I tried the browse and attatch file...didn't work....and for personal projects I charge a hundred dollars an hour... worth it, but not cheap :)

I will keep messing with the attachment stuff and see if I can get something to load up....

ok..my files are too big to upload..so now I have to figure out how to dumb them down and shrink the file....great... I draw and paint very well, but computers are not my thing.... wish me luck :) If I ever figure it out, I will be opening an albumn for some of my work..

Thank you :) I have to take some shots of more of my work ...and I WILL work on some WoT peices...but still can't get them to load into an albumn...I will try again tomorrow,going to stop today, before I start to channel by accident and turn my computer into many little peices....

Archived