DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello Everyone

Turin Turambar

Hi, I am new to DM. I have been lurking around awhile but finally registered. I have enjoyed watching the interseting discussions except when they get a little too crazy personal. Before I go any farther I need to thank Luckers, Terez, and Yoniy0 for helping me get my AOL problem worked out thru help. You guys were all very nice to respond as you did. I have one question. Can you change your user name? After reflection, I didn't think it was proper to have even a mild spoiler in my name.

Happy to be here :smile::jordan: ove the special smileys!

Welcome to Dragonmount!

In order to change your username you need to contact the admins and explain why you want it changed. I can't speak for them, of course, but if your handle contains a spoiler it could very well be a viable reason. You could send a private message to either Barmacral or Kivam.

If you have any other questions, feel free to contact me :)

Enjoy cruising the site, and don't forget to explore all the different parts of it!

Nyn

Welcome to Dragonmount.com, Luc.

We have many different forums and sub-forums where you can discuss practically anything that you want; including discussions that are not WOT based, but on just about anything else in this world that you might want to discuss. I encourage you to browse the forums, read and also participate in the countless discussions that are ongoing.

Also, some of the places where WOT fans can have the most fun are in the various Social Groups here, based upon different groups written by Robert Jordan in the Wheel of Time. These Social Groups include, but are not limited by; the Aiel, The White Tower, The Black Tower, the Ogier, and Shayol Ghul.

If you are interested, post what you like best in The Wheel of Time series, and then you can be given suggestions as to which ones of the Social Groups on Dragonmount that you might like. Dragonmount also has roleplay forums for those whom want to immerse themselves in character into the most fascinating fantasy world ever created, the world of Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time.

You have found what I believe is the very best fan forum and message board for a fictional series of books. Also, I believe without a shred of an iota of doubt in my mind that The Wheel of Time series is the VERY BEST series of fictional novels that has ever been written. Stick around here long enough, and I can promise you that not only will you meet cool and interesting people online, but also that you will become friends with some whom you regularly interact.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me at any time.

Thanks for the welcomes. Nyn, thanks for the direction. Cindy, I must say I just LOVE that cat picture. I'm more a dog person but it is adorable.

aw, thanks. it's one of the ones that is available from dragonmount, and there's at least one really cute doggie, too. check out your settings under profile i think, poke around a bit and you'll find it. but smarter people can teach you how to make your own. :smile:

Thanks for the welcomes. Nyn, thanks for the direction. Cindy, I must say I just LOVE that cat picture. I'm more a dog person but it is adorable.

aw, thanks. it's one of the ones that is available from dragonmount, and there's at least one really cute doggie, too. check out your settings under profile i think, poke around a bit and you'll find it. but smarter people can teach you how to make your own. :smile:

Thanks. I found it while snooping around. I chose a different one than the dog though. I used to be a nuclear power tech while in the US Navy many, many years ago. :biggrin:

Archived