DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Herro

Lintaglen

Name is John (very common I know...) and I'm a wheel of time aholic... I've read the entire series twice and have been pulling my hair out waiting for this last book to come out.

I'm a U.S sailor and when I'm not working I'm usually reading. I'm a huge fan of fantasy books and Robert Jordan was a major inspiration to me. Brandon Sanderson has not diminished that at all with how work in the Wheel of Time. I've recently been reading some of his own books and have trouble putting them down.

When I'm not out to sea I'm studying my Japanese (which is my current duty station) and continuing my profression in video game design. I'll be spending most of my time in the video game forums if anyone is interested in talking over game ideas. TWoT was supposed to be my first game design to work on, but I've seen there is already one in the making. (Granted that information is over 3 years old and the amount of information pertaining to it is very out of date and seems to have come to a halt. Maybe I still have a chance to do it!)

Hope to hear some great ideas!. ^_^

A game would be absolutely awesome--it should maybe be one like Morrowind or Neverwinter Nights where you can choose your race and stuff?

Anyways, WELCOME!!!!!!! We're glad to have you here, and I hope to see you around!!!

Welcome to Dragonmount, John :D

You should take Elgee's advice. She has some pearls of wisdom occasionally. >.> :biggrin:

I would love to see another WoT game come out. I mean there's the old one from the 90's and there's the Neverwinter's Night platform that I haven't had the chance to check out yet... but anything of that sort would be unbelivable ^_^

Anyways, hope you enjoy the site to the fullest and if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Nyn

Welcome to Dragonmount.com, John.

It is very cool to see a game designer, as well as another service member of the US Military. I was in the US Army, myself, for almost 15 years.

We have many different forums and sub-forums where you can discuss practically anything that you want; including discussions that are not WOT based, but on just about anything else in this world that you might want to discuss. I encourage you to browse the forums, read and also participate in the countless discussions that are ongoing.

Also, some of the places where WOT fans can have the most fun are in the various Social Groups here, based upon different groups written by Robert Jordan in the Wheel of Time. These Social Groups include, but are not limited by; the Aiel, The White Tower, The Black Tower, the Ogier, and Shayol Ghul.

If you are interested, post what you like best in The Wheel of Time series, and then you can be given suggestions as to which ones of the Social Groups on Dragonmount that you might like. Dragonmount also has roleplay forums for those whom want to immerse themselves in character into the most fascinating fantasy world ever created, the world of Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time.

You have found what I believe is the very best fan forum and message board for a fictional series of books. Also, I believe without a shred of an iota of doubt in my mind that The Wheel of Time series is the VERY BEST series of fictional novels that has ever been written. Stick around here long enough, and I can promise you that not only will you meet cool and interesting people online, but also that you will become friends with some whom you regularly interact.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me at any time.

Archived