DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Just stumbling in..

capsfan4life

.. and wow, did that hurt!

I'm C.J., new to the forums. I stumbled upon the site a few weeks ago looking up some information on the Wheel of Time series, when book 14 would be released, and found a link to a video on this site, so I finally decided to register.

I didn't start reading the The Eye of the World until late 1998, and I just finished reading Towers of Midnight, so for the first time, I'm all caught up! I did read New Spring in between books 12 and 13, though. So, I started back to the beginning again because there is a LOT that I have forgotten over the last 13~ish years from the earlier books! This is easily one of my favorite series ever, and I can't wait to read it over and over again. I hope to have fun reading stories and theories from other people on the forums!

I can never decide if first read or rereads are the best. On the one hand, with a first read everything is all new and you can't wait to turn the page and find out what happens next. On the other hand, when you do re-reads you spot something in earlier books that make you go "OMG he returns to that 7 books later!" ... lol

For instance, I've just reread New Spring, and for the first time realised that Elyas' Aes Sedai is mentioned in there. Love those little bits :biggrin:

Aaanyhoo ... welcome to DM! Have you had a chance to look around the site and see what all it has to offer? Got any questions?

I can never decide if first read or rereads are the best. On the one hand, with a first read everything is all new and you can't wait to turn the page and find out what happens next. On the other hand, when you do re-reads you spot something in earlier books that make you go "OMG he returns to that 7 books later!" ... lol

For instance, I've just reread New Spring, and for the first time realised that Elyas' Aes Sedai is mentioned in there. Love those little bits :biggrin:

Aaanyhoo ... welcome to DM! Have you had a chance to look around the site and see what all it has to offer? Got any questions?

Welcome to the Mount :3

Elgee, your echoing. Is that for dramatic effect? Because its not working >:3

Anyway, take a good look around :3 If you have any questions feel free to PM me :D ask them here, or drop me an E-mail.

Until then,

Have fun Storming the Mount!

I know that I started my reread right after I finished ToM and there was already a ton I'd forgotten and I caught so many foreshadowings and stuff this time around. About to start KoD!!!!

I'm immersed in this series as much as I can be I think :P anyways, welcome to dm, we're glad to have you, and have fun!!!!!

Archived