DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Not Always Fun and Games (Miria)

Kael

Kedyn rose early the sun just beginning to filter into his room through the window at the corner. His eyes flittered open and he took a deep breath, the faint flowery scent coming off of Miria. He kissed the top of her head softly and slowly tried to untangle himself from her. Her head was resting on his chest and he had one arm wrapped around her, but there was still a good two hours until he was coming back for her. She mumbled lightly but her eyes didn't open.

Kedyn threw open his chest of clothes and pulled out what clothes he could find that would look presentable, stiffling a yawn with his hand. He pulled on some small clothes followed by a shirt and some breeches, ran a hand through his hair before opening and closing the door queitly.

He went through his usual early morning rounds, checking on the Fox's who were already up and seeing if he had any of the mundane reports that would come from those back from patrols. With that done he nodded to another Scout and gave him his job for the day, taking a few papers from Malastair.

He slipped back into his room, stepping over to Miria. He simply smiled and watched her for a moment, the light lighting up her face and making her look more perfect than she normally did to him. He leaned down and pressed his lips against hers, waiting until she responded. "Morning love." He whispered against her lips.

Kedyn

Miria smiled and stretched lazily, her arms sliding around Kedyn's neck as she returned his kiss, If there was a better way to greet the day, Miria didn't know what it was, though she doubted anything could even begin to compare with the thrill of being in Kedyn's arms.

"Morning love."Reluctantly Miria opened her eyes, blinking at the morning sunlight and stretching again. "Morning..." she mumbled in response, losing herself in another heart-melting kiss. She noted with some disappopintment that Kedyn was fully dressed, unlike herself, who was still naked beneath the bedsheet.

Idly Miria tried to guess at the state of her clothing, not having the luxury of fresh ones, given this wasn't her room. She would retrieve some clothes from her own room later, fresh clothes was a small sacrifice compared with the joy of sleeping in Kedyn's bed. In fact she rarely slept in her own bed at all anymore, far preferring Kedyn's arms to her cold, lonely bed. Unless of course he was there with her...she grinned wickedly, this man had certainly corrupted her once innocent thoughts.

Kissing Kedyn's tempting mouth once more, Miria stretched agagin and rolled onto her side, propping her chin on her hand and gazing into the attractive face of the man she loved. "Surely it's too early to be out of bed, the sun has barely risen..." Miria said with a cheeky smile, ignoring the brightness of the sunlight streaming through the window. Knowing Kedyn though, he'd probably been up for some time while she'd continued sleeping. "Unless you have better plans for my day?" She enquired, though she couldn't think of anything better than wasting a lazy day in bed with Kedyn.

Miria

Kedyn smiled as he rested agains the side of his bed, kneeling on the ground. If only. "Ah love, it is entirely to early and I can't say we have a terribly exciting day ahead of us. And as much I would like to climb back to bed...I'm not sure if I'd be able to get much sleep."

Kedyn grinned wickedly, leaning in to kiss Miria again, hapilly losing himself even if only for a brief moment. He broke off, settling his chin on his hand and stiffling a brief yawn. It was early. "Sadly enough we've got some training to do. Though if that means spending the day with you it'll be pretty good."

Kedyn settled back onto his heels before standing slowly, stretching his shoulders before leaning against the wall. A wicked smile played across his lips. "So rise and shine sweet. Sooner we get out sooner we're done, maybe get in an afternoon nap afterwards." Kedyn settled against the wall and watched as Miria began to rise, knowing full well she hadn't dressed yet.

Kedyn

Miria sighed softly. As wonderful as staying in bed would be, she knew it just wasn't going to happen, no matter how much she wished it. But at least she would get to spend the day with Kedyn, that always made for a wonderful day.

"So rise and shine sweet. Sooner we get out sooner we're done, maybe get in an afternoon nap afterwards."Miria returned Kedyn's grin, she knew full well what that wicked glint in his eyes meant. Afternoon nap indeed. She knew better than that these days, though she certainly wasn't about to complain.

Sitting up, Miria clutched the sheet to her chest before it fell and she exposed herself, as she looked for her discarded clothing. Spotting it she made to climb out of bed to fetch them when she paused. Her eyes went back to Kedyn and her pale skin turned a shade of red. She knew that look, he intended to stand there and watch her get dressed! There was nothing he had not seen, so it was quite absurd, but shyness kept her still, clutching the sheet and blushing.

Curse him he was doing it deliberately! Miria looked longingly at her clothes, near where Kedyn stood, and back to his wolfish grin. "I'll get you back for this." She grumbled, hesitating a moment before leaping from the bed and throwing on her clothes hurriedly, her skin burning from where Kedyn was no doubt watching.

It seemed to take an age, but finally Miria was fully dressed, smoothing out the wrinkles and poking her tongue out at Kedyn as he grinned at her still flushed face. "Like I said, I'll get you back." She teased good naturedly as she ran her fingers through her hair to try and bring some order to it. "So it's training today? Not a...scouting trip is it?" Miria winked playfully.

Miria

Kedyn watched appreciatively as Miria hurriedly started dressing, though he would have rather she slowed down with the process. The blush on her skin making him smile even as watching her began to heat his blood. He had seen and most likely touched everything that he saw but Kedyn was sure he would never stopped being excited by seeing Miria like that.

"Like I said, I'll get you back." Kedyn grinned as Miria stood now fully clothed. She would get him back then? Kedyn had a feeling that he migh enjoy whatever she was planning. "So it's training today? Not a...scouting trip is it?"

Kedyn chuckled lightly at the hidden meaning behind those words, there private little joke. "Nope, not today sadly. Get your boy, it's archery today." Kedyn began to open his door, moving so Miria could go past him. As she walked by Kedyn reached out and out to give Miria's backside a grope. She jumped and Kedyn chuckled. He leaned in and gave the side of her head a kiss.

"You go and get your stuff, I have a few things to get set up so I'll meet you at the archery range." Kedyn grinned and blew his love another kiss as he walked away, the red tinge on her cheeks still hadn't faded completely.

Kedyn

Miria pretended to look disappointed when Kedyn told her it wasn't a scouting trip, though in reality any time spent with Kedyn was enjoyable. Besides, archery was something Miria was particularly fond of. Moving past Kedyn out thr door, Miria just aboutleapt out of her skin as Kedyn gave her backside a sound squeeze.

Instantly Miria's cheeks flamed red as she looked about to see if anyone had witnessed the action. Mot that she minded Kedyn touching her, in fact she loved it, the way it made her stomach flip and her heart race. She was just far too shy to want anyone else see the effect Kedyn had on her. If only he wasn't so good at teasing her! Well no matter, he would get his own back, Miria already had an idea forming in her mind for later.

"You go and get your stuff, I have a few things to get set up so I'll meet you at the archery range." Still blushing from the way Kedyn had grabbed her, Miria resisted the urge to poke her tongue out, instead she lifted a hand as though catching Kedyn's kiss, pressing it to her lips before sending one to him. Grinning, she turned and headed towards her ow room, a definite spring in her step.

At least now Miria didn't look so tussled, taking the time to change into fresh clothes and brush her hair, securing the blonde tresses at her nape with a blue ribbon. It wouldn't do to have hair in her face for her training. Grabbing her bow and quiver, Miria hummed to herself as she strolled through the early morning sunshine to the archery range, smiling as she spotted Kedyn and admiring his form as she walked over. Another blush blossomed on her cheeks which she tried to hide...admiring Kedyn like that only led her to remembering just how perfect he looked beneath his clothes.

Stopping in front of Kedyn, Miria grinned cheekily and gave him a salute. "Reporting for duty, sir!"

Miria

"Reporting for duty, sir!" Kedyn grinned and in response leaned in and kissed her. He laughed inwardly at what anyone walking by might think, Kedyn kissed one of his soldiers in the middle of the archery ring in broad daylight. Well, Ram had known about him and Lavena before and had said nothing about it, only to be careful. A small part of him had wished his heart had picked someone else for him to fall in love with, Mari maybe had been his friend for a long time, and not another one of his soldier like Lavena. But now that it had happened he wouldn't change it.

"Though maybe I shouldn't do that or I might forget that we are supposed to be training." Kedyn grinned and turned to where he had placed his longbow and a quiver of arrows. Down the range he had set up a variety of targets, at closer range than he would normally shoot but his longbow shot farther than Miria and he had the advantage of being built for the task of firing a bow.

"So we'll get to work. You go ahead and warm up a little, I'm going to lie down and take a nap." Kedyn winked and rolled himself onto his back, folding his hands behind his head and faking a yawn. "Though with such a beautiful woman to admire I'm not sure how I could sleep." By the look on Miria's face Kedyn knew full well his insolence would come back to bite him. He chuckled lightly. He sure hoped it would.

Kedyn

Miria blushed as Kedyn greeted her with a brief but sweet kiss, not daring to look around and see if anyone had seen. Kedyn seemed to enjoy embarrassing her, and kissing in public would always give him the desired result. The problem was, Miria couldn't bring herself to resist, something no doubt Kedyn was aware of and used to his advantage. It seemed her only hope was to grow accustomed to it, if that were possible. Unlikely, since even the briefest of kisses left her weak-kneed and heated.

"Though maybe I shouldn't do that or I might forget that we are supposed to be training."Miria's eyes widened at the thought of doing that in public, her blush deepening from a mild pink to a furious red. Light preserve her, kissing was enough, she sure hoped Kedyn didn't have it in his mind to embarass ger further, though that look in his eye bespoke of his amusement as he teased her. Hmmm, she definitely would have to think of a way to best him.

"So we'll get to work. You go ahead and warm up a little, I'm going to lie down and take a nap. Though with such a beautiful woman to admire I'm not sure how I could sleep."Miria pulled a face at Kedyn that told him he was not going to get away with his teasing. Light, but he was insufferable! A mischievious grin slowly spread across Miria's face as the beginnings of a plan came to mind. She would teach him a lesson!

"Napping so soon, old man? Clearly you won't need an afternoon nap then." Miria smirked, knowing full well his suggestion of an afternoon nap had nothing to do with sleeping. Setting down her bow and quiver, Miria tried to ignore Kedyn's amused gaze as she began stretching, loosening her muscles in preparation for the training, starting with her neck and shoulders and working her way down her body.

Kedyn continued to watch her, and Miria turned her back, hoping to discourage him as she bent to touch her toes, only to flush at Kedyn's appreciative chuckle as she unwittingly presented him with a view of her rear end. Abruptly she whirled, poking her tongue out at his smug face before aiming a soft, playful kick at his thigh. "Well I'm certainly warm now." She said wryly, the blush heating her as much as the light exercise. Her planned revenge was looking sweeter and sweeter. Grinning wolfishly at the thought, Miria waited on Kedyn's instruction.

Miria

"Well I'm certainly warm now."

Kedyn was chuckling to himself as he rolled over and pushed himself up from the ground. He chuckled as he he took the step to Miria, "Mmmmm...I certainly am warm as well." His voice was low in his throat as he leaned his head in, stopping when his lips hovered a hairs breath away from Miria's own. "So let us begin." Kedyn slowly slid past Miria, brushing his fingers lightly over her stomach as he did so.

He took up his longbow and pulled and arrows from the ground, sighting and firing at a target down the field. It struck, quiering near the center. It was as much for him as for Miria's benefit, he was not immune to the side effects of his teasing. Being that close had been tough to restrain himself from actually kissing her, and the moving his fingers over her stomach had sent a thrill through him that he had every time he touched her.

"So let us see what you can do first. Remember to breath in as you draw back and exhale as you release. Hold the bow loosly, a tight grip on the wood only hampers the shot. And adjust for the wind and range of your bow." Kedyn couldn't wipe the small smile off of his face as he watched Miria set up her shot, trying to concentrate on her technique than on the person holding the bow.

"Love. The target's down there." Kedyn smiled and winked as he noticed Miria's gaze glancing towards himself. "Don't be too distracted by my rugged good looks." Kedyn rested his chin on his hands which were on the top of his bows. Struggling to be a teacher instead of a lover.

Kedyn

Miria's lips tingled in anticipation of Kedyn's kiss, only to twist into a wry smile as he stepped past, her stomach jumping at the touch. He was such a terrible tease! And it was obvious he enjoyed it, the wretch. Shaking her head with a smile, Miria sought to slow her racing pulse as Kedyn shot an arrow at the target.

Picking up her shortbow, Miria also fetched an arrow and lined up her shot, taking what Kedyn said as she focused on the centre of the target. It was hard to concentrate though, there was something about that deep, masculine voice that did funny things to her insides. She couldn't resist stealing a glance in his direction, her stomach fluttering as she glimpsed that irresistable grin. Light but he was an attractive man, and far too distracting.

"Love. The target's down there. Don't be too distracted by my rugged good looks." Miria blushed prettily at being caught out, though she couldn't help but grin insolently. "I was distracted by the breakfast still on your chin." She retorted cheekily, chuckling as Kedyn swiped at his clean chin. Turning her attention back to the target, Miria aimed, breathing out before loosing the arrow. It struck the target, though only just, embedding far to the right. It didn't help, having such a distracting teacher, but training was never so entertaining as when it was with him.

"Well now if you could keep yourself cleaner, I probably would have hit the centre." Miria joked, turning back to face Kedyn. "Unless of course, you can think of some reason to blame me for my bad aim?" She raised a brow, waiting for him to tell her what she had done wrong.

Miria

• 2 weeks later...

"I could probobly find something to blame you, but you'd find some way to blame me again and I'd end up losing that contest." Kedyn shook his head sticking his tounge at his love. Though as he exhanged the playful banter of lovers the part of his mind that was perpetually a soldier was trying to pick out what Miria could do to improve her technique.

Kedyn sucked his tounge back into his wicked smile as the two parts, lover and teacher, thought of a good way to teach her. "Though this almost missing the target isn't going to do." Kedyn plucked another arrow from the ground as he moved behind Miria. "So let's try this again."

Wrapping his arms around Miria, Kedyn leaned against Miria's back as he handed her the arrow and then took her smaller hands in his. His voice was almost a whisper, being this closed required little else. His blood began to sing as he pressed against her, her breath playing over his arm as he guided her hands in drawing the bow.

"Tilt the bow sideways a small bit, it helps the arrow fly straight. Lossen your grip until it doesn't seem like you are really holding it..kind of like when you are holding a..."Kedyn chuckled lightly. "sword." He drew both his and Miria's hands backwards until they were at her eye. "Sight down the shaft. Inhale." He followed his own example, Miria would be able to match from the feeling of him doing so. "Hold here, keep your hand steady, exhale as you release." Kedyn released Miria's hand as he exhaled, she doing the same to her bowstring. The arrow flew, striking the target true. But Kedyn's eyes had forgotten the arrow and settled on Miria. He dropped a light kiss on her neck, whispering softly. "Perfect."

Kedyn

Miria's breath caught in her throat as Kedyn stepped behind her, at once anticipating and dreading what he would do. Her skin leapt as she felt Kedyn press against her back, powerless to resist as he took her hands in his, even if she had wanted to. Her senses were attuned to him, highlighting his nearness, his scent teasing her, her skin tingling from her scalp to her toes. How was she supposed to concentrate now? She swallowed.

"Tilt the bow sideways a small bit, it helps the arrow fly straight. Loosen your grip until it doesn't seem like you are really holding it..kind of like when you are holding a...sword." Holding a sword? But Miria never trained with a...oh. Miria blushed crimson as Kedyn's breath tickled her ear, his chuckle revealing the wickedness of his thoughts.

Focus on the shot!Miria ordered herself, though light new it was hard enough, having Kedyn so near. The last thing she wanted to do was think about archery, her mind was wanting to drift to far more pleasureable pursuits. At this rate she would never hit the target, so she forcefully pushed aside her wayward imaginings and instead focused on Kedyn's words. His voice was a delicious rumble in her ear, but she did as he said, breathing out softly as she released the bow string.

Amazing. The way her heart was pounding, Miria had fully expected the arrow to miss the target, so she was pleasantly surprised when it hit centre. She grinned broadly, both from the shot and the soft kiss on her nape that sent a shiver of pleasure down her spine. Even the slightest touch from Kedyn could draw such a response from her. He didn't even have to touch her to reach her heart, that pounded with love for him and him only.

"Well look at that." She said softly with a smile. "I sure hope you don't teach all your students with this method." Miria teased lightly, turning her head slightly to place a kiss on Kedyn's cheek. "Though I see my problem now, I was focusing too much on the task at hand and not on you before." Her grin was impish as she stepped from the warm circle of Kedyn's arms to collect another arrow, before turning back to him. "Shall I let you distract me again to make sure it wasn't just luck?" Ahh she enjoyed the teasing banter they shared, the familiar glint in his eye promising her a similar response.

Miria

Kedyn let out a reluctant sigh as Miria stepped away, the familiar sensation that he wasn't complete without her in his arms returning. But it was for the best given that he was trying to teach her something. ""Shall I let you distract me again to make sure it wasn't just luck?" Kedyn's glinted as he grinned back at Miria, a way to get her back already forming in his mind. If she wanted a distraction..

"Yes love, let's see what you can do." Kedyn turned and hooked his fingers under his shirt, pulling it over his head in one fluid motion as he lowered himself to the ground. Stretching him self out he forced himself to let you a yawn, folding his hands behind his bed.

"So you go and practice, I'll just sit here and be distracting..." Kedyn let out another over dramatized yawn and stretched lazily. He half closed his eyes, though even then they glinted with amusement as he looked up at Miria. Light he could sit all day and simlply look at her, nothing could compare to her beauty and the way she made his heart swell just by being around.

Kedyn let out a small chuckled to himself, opening his eyes back up as Miria looked at him quizzically. "I was just thinking since it seems being distracted seems to help when praticing...does that mean you'll take your shirt off for me when I practice." Kedyn winked suggestively and let out the rest of his laughter, though he couldn't help feeling the rush of heat flooding him as he pictured just that.

Kedyn

Miria should have known better than to goad Kedyn, knowing full well he would match and exceed her mild teasing, yet she could never help herself. Besides, no matter how much he made her blush, she loved every second of it, though she wouldn't dare tell him that, no doubt he would think that gave him free license to tease her abhorrently in public.

So it was with wary eyes that Miria watched the disarming grin play across Kedyn's mouth, her eyes widening slightly as he pulled his shirt over his head. Closing her gaping mouth with an audible click, Miria tried her best to ignore the broad expanse of chest and the rippling muscles beneath the scar-laced skin. Goodness, he was attractive enough fully dressed, but like this he was...breathtaking. Miria's heart was pounding and her fingers twitched, longing to reach out and softly trace the contours of the body she had come to know so well.

"So you go and practice, I'll just sit here and be distracting..."Well he was certainly doing that, Miria thought as she deliberately turned her gaze from him, focusing instead on the target as she nocked the arrow, only to be interrupted by his chuckle. Curious, she looked at him to see what he found so amusing.

"I was just thinking since it seems being distracted seems to help when praticing...does that mean you'll take your shirt off for me when I practice."Heat suffused Miria's cheeks and she blushed furiously at the suggestion, thoroughly scandalised. He was determined for her to not retain a shred of innocence, she was almost certain. Kedyn laughed at her reaction and she stuck her tongue out at him, hurriedly trying to regain some composure. How did he always manage to best her so easily?

She would get her own back, if only to shock him a little, thought Miria, a mischeivious grin of her own curving her lips. "Well if you think it will help..." Deliberately, Miria set down her bow and took hold of the bottom of her shirt, slowly lifting it an inch at a time, Kedyn's eyes growing wider and wider. "But then again you're not practicing, I am." With a self-satisfied smirk Miria lowered the blouse and took her bow back up, turning to loose the arrow at the target, amazed when it struck only slightly off centre. It seemed being distracted by Kedyn helped after all.

Miria

Kedyn groaned softly as he flopped back against the ground, the grass scratching against his bare back, helping to take the place of Miria threatening to drown his mind with hers. If she hadn't been enough of a tease before they had been truly together she certainly had learned quickly after. His chest tingled as his heart tried to escape from the confines of his chest, his blood threatening to boil the skin off of his bones.

He let his body settle for a moment, the image that Miria had produced..well it was best that she didn't look like that in actuality, Kedyn wasn't inclined to share her like that with the rest of the world. He rose his head as he watched the arrow flew down the range and strike true. He smiled, perhaps he could teach a thing or too after all.

He rose to his feet and took the few strides until he was standing next to Miria again. "Perfect, just like you Angel." Kedyn lovingly as Miria turned to face him, unable to resist he lightly kissed her lips, breaking off quickly so as not to lose himself completely. "So you think you might need anymore of my teaching method now?" Kedyn winked slightly and he slowly rolled his shoulders back. Light if she knew just what looking at her, what this playful banter did to him...she would certainly be blushing more.

Kedyn

"Perfect, just like you Angel."Miria smiled broadly, both in pride in her shot and pleasure at the compliment, savouring the brief kiss Kedyn dropped on her lips. If you wanted to talk perfection...her eyes roamed over the perfectly scuplted muscles of Kedyn's chest as though of their own volition, before she hastily drew them back to his face. Light but he made an amazing sight.

"So you think you might need anymore of my teaching method now?"Once again Miria's eyes wandered away from Kedyn's face, distracted by the way his skin stretched taut over his muscles as he rolled his shoulders, her fingers itching to touch once more...light! How was it he easily had this power over her? She had seen plenty of handsome men in her time. True, she'd never seen any without their shirts on, not to mention anything else before Kedyn, but she knew no one else could affect her in this way if they tried. Why? Because no one else held her heart in their hand.

"So long as you wander around naked in a battle situation I'll be fine." Miria joked wryly, forcing her eyes back to his face as she brushed a stray lock of blonde hair away from her face. "Is there anything else I need to learn?" She asked, silently cursing herself as his grin broadened wickedly. "On the archery field that is." She added, sticking her tongue out at Kedyn. She blushed again. He deliberately misunderstood her words, she was sure. "I meant with archery...you wicked man!" Chuckling, Miria gave Kedyn a playful punch to the arm. "Do you make it a habit to corrupt the innocence of every girl you meet?" She joked in a mock sulky voice.

Miria

• 2 weeks later...

"Not everyone love, I don't enjoy corrupting anyone else nearly as much as I do you." Kedyn grinned wickedly as he took a few steps closer to Miria, an idea coming to mind that would surely have her blushing in that most appealing way. It was so terrible of him to want to make Miria blush this way, to embarrass her in public of that he was sure. But he couldn't help himself, he loved doing it and that was just their way. Kedyn would tease, Miria come back at him and usually hold her own. I t was not his fault that she was so pretty when she blushed so that he couldn't resist stopping himself.

So Kedyn reached out a hand when he was close enough and took hers, placing on the flat pane of his stomach. Taking his other hand he rested it the side of her hip as the now free hand moved around her waist, and with a quick glance around to make sure no one else could see what he was doing, resting it on her backside. Kedyn would tease Miria constantly like this until it was no longer possible, but he wouldn't do something like this to her in public. Embarrassing her was entirely to fun, but only up to a point. He gave it a gentle pat as he looked into Miria's eyes.

"But for teaching...." Kedyn voice was laced with an only partially exaggerated desire. With his hands where they were and being this close to the woman he desired and loved so much, the lust in his voice came naturally. "We could move to sword training...." Kedyn paused after each of his sentences letting the more hidden meanings come through, as well as slowly closer to Miria. "Or perhaps a wrestling lesson..." His lips were hovering over her ear now, lightly brushing his lips against it with every word and his hand slowly stroked her bum.

"Or perhaps how to care for all those special parts as a medic..." He reached out with his tongue and slowly tickled her ear as his hand gave a brief squeeze. The heat and desire in his voice no longer exaggerated as it spread throughout his body, nor did he care if anyone was watching now. His world was only he and Miria, and if anyone say than that was well. They would know she was his and he hers and witness how much he cared and loved her.

Kedyn

• 2 weeks later...

Miria eyed Kedyn with a mix of wariness and excitement as he slowly closed the distance between them, her stomach flipping as she tried her hardest to keep her eyes on his face and not on the sun-kissed expanse of chest on display. He must go without a shirt outside often, to keep that tan, she mused distractedly. She was always fascinated in their differences, him tanned and hard, her skin far paler and softer…light these thoughts were not helping her racing pulse. She quickly lifted her eyes to Kedyn’s face once more, only to lose herself in his incredible smile as he took her hand.

Warm, hard flesh greeted her fingertips, and Miria inhaled sharply. She should know by now the cost of losing herself in her imaginings when Kedyn was teasing her – she was always the one to be caught out. Not that she objected to touching Kedyn, or the way his hands were lovingly resting on her own frame, but they were standing out in the open, anyone could come across them. Despite her reservations, Miria couldn’t help the thrill of arousal that raced through her body at being so near to Kedyn, the love of her life and her greatest weakness. All she wanted was to indulge herself, sink into that welcome embrace and learn all that he could teach…

Miria swallowed convulsively as Kedyn’s lips brushed her ear, the words that rumbled with that deep, intoxicating voice setting the butterflies in her stomach to dancing. They may be innocent suggestions in themselves, but Miria was no longer fooled. She knew exactly what he meant, the lust evident in his voice even if she had not understood. She had been quite the innocent when she arrived at the Citadel, though thanks to Kedyn, she was most pleasurably corrupted. Not that she minded at all, though Kedyn still loved to tease whatever innocence was left in her.

The squeeze of Kedyn’s hand and the touch of his tongue made Miria jump and shiver in awareness. He always had this effect on her, his touch, his voice, his very presence all serving to arouse and ignite her senses, to heighten the love she held in her heart. She still wondered how she had come to be so lucky, to not only find Kedyn and fall in love with him, but to have him return her feelings. She never would have imagined, on meeting him, that they would end up where they are now. He was the first man she had ever kissed, and she knew he would also be the last, and the only. Despite all that though, he was a dreadful tease, and she could not let him go unpunished!

A blush heated Miria’s cheeks, but she fought it valiantly, knowing he was deliberately provoking her. If only he didn’t hold such power over her. “Kedyn!” She exclaimed, voice half strangled with outrage and most of all, amusement. “Anyone could see!” She looked around to make sure no one was watching, while Kedyn merely grinned in that infuriatingly attractive way of his. Miria shook her head with a smile. How could she resist? Perhaps sometimes it was more favourable to lose…besides, no doubt it would surprise Kedyn if she just gave in, and likely he would be looking for her payback. Watching him squirm could prove most entertaining.

Smiling to herself, Miria let her fingertips trail over the hard contours of Kedyn’s bare stomach, teasing them both with the soft caress. “You have certainly piqued my interest in this training of yours my love.” She said with a chuckle, stepping closer slightly and sliding an arm around Kedyn’s waist, praying no one came along as she nuzzled into Kedyn’s neck. “But something tells me it is not taught here on the archery field…” Deliberately she pressed against him, her blood boiling at the contact with his warmth, even as her cheeks flamed at her unusual boldness. “I would hate to only be half trained.” She purred softly, nipping Kedyn’s shoulder softly. Her eyes flicked over his shoulder and focused on the small group standing a little ways off, bows in hand. Miria’s eyes widened in horror and her blush deepened. “Blood and bloody ashes!” She cursed half under her breath. She should have known better than to play with fire.

Miria

• 2 weeks later...

Kedyn was amusing himself grandly as he whispered in Miria’s ear and his hands rested on her frame. He could feel the space around them heating as his teasing began to heat Kedyn’s blood as much as Miria’s. He would never be immune to his own teasings and it was easy to lose himself in what he was doing instead of remembering where they were and it was but a game they were playing for the moment. “Kedyn! Anyone could see!” And besides, the blush along with that comment only fueled Kedyn onwards. His chuckle deep in his throat. Unlike Miria, Kedyn cared little if anyone saw even taking some pleasure in it.

Kedyn let out a light breath in surprise as he felt Miria’s fingers lightly play over her chest as she pressed against him in a way that only multiplied the arousal coursing through him. Kedyn even had to fight down a small blush as Miria showed a boldness that was extremely unusual for Miria. Though he couldn’t help the smile on his face. Unusual it may be but it was far from unwanted or not pleasurable. He shivered lightly at the feel of her teeth against his shoulder. It was all Kedyn could do to restrain himself from losing himself completely, Miria had a power over him that could only come from his desire, born from both how beautiful she was to him as well as the undying love in his heart.

“Blood and bloody ashes!” Kedyn laughed loudly. They had been found out in Miria’s show of boldness. He took a half step back moving his hands to rest on a less embarrassing spot for his extremely red-cheeked love. “Something tells me our little show isn’t exactly private any more.” Kedyn stopped teasing in that way as his hands rested around her waist and his lips stayed away from her soft skin. He felt the loss of her closeness but neither would he embarrass her too much. There was a difference between enjoying the blush on her cheeks and just being cruel.

“So I’ll be the nice one and stop teasing.” Kedyn added a small wink after to drive home the point. “But you certainly make it hard to stop. I might need to find my shirt now, it would embarrassing for me to walk around like this now.” Kedyn grinned wickedly to show his intent, though from the way she had been pressed against him he didn’t need to imply much.

Kedyn

• 3 weeks later...

It was typical, the one time Miria showed any boldness in public, she was caught in the act, embarassing her to the core. Thankfully Kedyn didn't add to the feeling, stepping back slightly and moving his hands to less distracting places. Though as thankful as she was, she missed the intimacy instantly. Perhaps there were more benefits in hiding in their (well technically his) room than she thought.

Miria couldn't help the small smile of triumph, even with her blushing, as Kedyn labelled her a tease. She hadn't intended to be quite so literally a tease, but she had bested him, at least momentarily. Any time she managed that was a time to be proud.

“But you certainly make it hard to stop. I might need to find my shirt now, it would embarrassing for me to walk around like this now.” Miria gave Kedyn a quizzical look, until his meaning suddenly struck her, and amazingly her already bright red cheeks flushed further. It was hard to keep her gaze on his face, and a thrill raced down her spine, from the knowledge of just how much she was able to affect him. Still, it wouldn't do for him to make a spectacle of himself, especially not when she would rightly receive the blame. It was times like these she was thankful she was not a man, that blushing was all she had to worry about!

Grinning impishly, Miria moved to fetch Kedyn's shirt for him, the shy glance she cast downwards as she handed it to him doing nothing to ease her blush. "Something tells me we best continue the lesson indoors." Miria said softly to Kedyn as he donned his shirt and regained his composure. "It might be best to keep your secret weapon secret." Miria chuckled and gathered her bow and arrows, doing her best to avoid eye contact with any of their onlookers. As much as she loved Kedyn and wanted everyone to know it, she didn't relish an audience for the more intimate moments. Those she held special, between her and her lover.

Trotting down to fetch the loosed arrows. Miria couldn't help the building anticipation of what her continued lesson would entail. As much as Kedyn might try to corrupt her, she was an innocent at heart, and Kedyn was always surprising her with new, exciting, and sometimes, downright unimaginable things. Never in her wildest dreams would she have ever thought to do them, but it seemed Kedyn had quite the imagination, and he clearly enjoyed broadening her horizons.

It was these wayward thoughts that meant rather than looking composed after the quick jog to gather the arrows, Miria was just as hot and flushed as before. Curse Kedyn and his incredible appeal! Miria was almost skipping as she joined Kedyn's side, in her haste to escape the situation. She heard several titters from the archers who moved in to practise, almost certain they were aimed at her. "I guess that serves me right for stooping to your level." Miria murmured cheekily, shooting Kedyn a grin as they walked away from the laughter.

Miria

Kedyn was chuckling along with the archers that had moved into practice, though he was glad he had regained his shirt. He noticed how excited Miria seemed and the anticipation of what he was sure was going to happen once they got back to his room effecting him as much as he thought it was Miria. Kedyn slipped the hand of the arm he had around Miria's waist under her shirt, his fingers playing over her the warm flesh of her stomach.

The two of them were terrible sometimes, Kedyn could no longer count the amount of times he and her had snuck back to his room in the middle of the day no less. Thankfully after the first few times he had said a few words to the Foxes to spare Miria the embaressment of dealing with them, or the men at least. Kedyn had no influence over the women and he had not been able to convince them stop with her or him.

As they walked Kedyn leaned his head closer to Miria's and lightly teased her ear with his lips, having taken a quick glance around to see that if anyone say it would look completely innocent. "So what shall we do this time love?" Kedyn smiled as Miria shivered under his touch. Maybe he should rethink that, maybe he was terrible. Miria had never been kissed before she met him, let alone anthing else they have done.

Only half jokingly Kedyn commented at last, "You seem to spend so much time in my room you might as well move into it." Kedyn was grinning as he lifted his head, squeezing his arm around Miria as his fingers continued to stroke her side.

Kedyn

• 2 weeks later...

Miria felt wicked, like a little girl who had stolen the freshly baked pie cooling on the window sill and was now sneaking away to enjoy her stolen treat. Truth be told, the pleasure she was hoping to indulge in was far sweeter, and a whole lot more wicked. She giggled at the image, her cheeks still somewhat heated as her and Kedyn stole away, unable to resist touching and teasing one another. The fingertips caressing the sensitive flesh at her side were far from innocent, drawing shivers of reaction from her as she leaned close to Kedyn's side, enjoying the warmth of his frame.

"So what shall we do this time love?" Miria's mind boggled as she conjured up images of the possibilities, her blood heating at the very prospect. She had always considered herself somewhat worldly, her raising was far from sheltered, but Kedyn proved to her time and time again just how truly innocent she really was. She should be scandalised by what he taught her, instead of aroused! Perhaps she was turning into a hoyden after all, a wanton lightskirt. Well perhaps not a lightskirt, after all, she never ever looked at other men, let alone considered being intimate with them. Kedyn was the man that she had given herself to, body, heart and soul. Besides, his wicked ideas always proved to be terribly exciting.

Light it was hard to think with Kedyn's fingers caressing her flesh like that, heat running through her body from the touch. She was surprised she wasn't consumed by flames, though it always felt like she was when she was in the circle of Kedyn's arms. Who would have thought love could prove so exciting? "You seem to spend so much time in my room you might as well move into it." Move into his room? Miria shivered and snuggled closer to Kedyn's side, staring off into the distance as she imagined what living in his room would be like. Well she did practically live there, as he had pointed out. But how wonderful would it be, waking up next to his warm body every morning, his smiling face the last thing she saw every night...it truly did sound wonderful. But was he only joking?

Grinning cheekily, Miria looked about to make sure no one was within ear shot before tugging Kedyn down so she could whisper in his ear. "You spend enough time with your hands beneath my clothes, you might as well just wear them." She teased, following his logic in a deliberately distorted way. "Though I think you'd look better without them..." Miria giggled and winked at Kedyn, picking up her pace as she tormented herself with the images her mind was conjuring. It was like she had spent years in a deep slumber, not truly knowing what life was until Kedyn woke her and taught her about pleasure. And oh, what pleasure he brought. Not only to her body, but to her heart, her mind. No one had ever touched her the way he did, no one loved her so truly, held her heart so securely. She truly would be lost without him.

Miria barely resisted the urge to run as the barracks came in sight. There was no greater joy than being in Kedyn's arms, and since she was too shy to do so in public, she was eager for the privacy of Kedyn's room. She couldn't help but chuckle, it seemed the more she knew and loved him the more often they found time to sneak off alone through the day. He was like a potent drug, and she was helpless to resist, her addiction growing stronger and stronger, demanding she take in more and more of the drug. Making hasty greetings to the few scouts they passed, Miria blushed at the chuckles and raucous comments that followed them, though they didn't prevent her from throwing herself into Kedyn's arms the second they passed into the room, her lips already finding his as Kedyn shut the door behind them.

Lifting her head to catch her breath, Miria nibbled on Kedyn's ear as nimble fingers attacked the buttons on his shirt. "So tell me more about what I could expect if I moved into your room." She purred into his ear, grinning wickedly as her palms found the warm skin of his bare back. "I need to know if it would be worth my while." She joked between nibbles, her breathy voice tickling his ear as she used jokes to cover her question, trying to find out if he had been serious with his comment earlier, and not wanting to look the fool if he hadn't been.

Miria

It was difficult for Kedyn to look nonchalant as he walked with Miria towards the barracks, restraining himself to a walk and not a full on sprint. His fingers were caressing Jocelyn’s side under her shirt, hidden enough that he went passed what normal boundaries he kept for himself on embarrassing Miria though nothing that if someone did see would take to be outrageous.

And unlike Miria’s blush, Kedyn was grinning from ear to ear as he walked to his room, the comments following the pair making him grin as much as it made Miria blush. It was just one of the differences between the two of them, Miria not caring about there assumptions but blushing all the same and Kedyn, while not flaunting it, enjoyed people knowing. It was simply another reason for them to know how much he loved Miria, and how he belonged completely to her and she to him.

Miria took no time in waiting to step into his arms, Kedyn’s lips moving down to meet Miria’s at the same time. His hands had begun to slowly push Mirai’s shirt out of the way so they could find more sensitive areas. He smiled at Miria’s joke, appropriate considering where his hands were at the moment.

"So tell me more about what I could expect if I moved into your room. I need to know if it would be worth my while." Kedyn shivered lightly as his lover’s hands moved across his now bare torso. Perhaps she was taking his comment serious, something he had wanted her to, wished he had made more plain.

Though now only his senses took over, and the lust rising inside of him refused for him to be serious. He whispered low and husky into Miria’s ear as his hands moved over her skin, “Well let me show you just what I plan on doing.”

Kedyn

It was some time later before Miria was capable of coherent speech once again, satiated and relaxed as she lay in Kedyn's arms, head propped against his chest, listening to the steady beating of his heart. She had been thoroughly distracted from her thoughts by Kedyn's passion, but now, as rationality returned, she remembered his words.

"Kedyn?" Why was she nervous? She practically lived in his room already, as he said. Even if he wasn't joking, he probably wouldn't mind the idea of her moving in to his room anyway. But still, the thought that he didn't want to take that step, and that she might pressure him into it by asking was not a pleasant one. But she had to know.

"Were you only joking about me moving into your room with you? Not that it matters if you were," She added quickly, "or if you weren't, either way I don't mind." Light, now she was blathering on like a dim-witted fool. "Because I don't want you to think you have to, but I don't want you to think I don't want to either..." This was getting her no where. Better to just shut up and let the man speak.

"So umm...I was just wondering." She blushed furiously at her babbling and buried her face into Kedyn's neck.

Miria

Kedyn's head turned after Miria spoke, looking down at the top of her's resting on his chest. Thei passion abated the coversation had taken a more serious turn. A turn that had Miria sounding nervous and unsure of herself, but one Kedyn was all to happy to talk about. He had said it as a joke, but had been serious all the same. And it would solve Miria's nevousness that she obviously felt over the subject.

He chucled light as he gave Miria a squeeze and dropped a kiss on the crown of her head. "I know I don't have to love but that's besides the point." He stroked his fingers across her bare back, using his nails in ways he knew she loved to try and relax the nerves away. "You know how much I love you, only you. There is no one else I would rather wake with in the morning every day, and I know having you sleep here with me will make me anxious for the day to end."

"I was whole heartedly serious, if you want too." Kedyn smiled brightly as his lover glanced up into his, the love he held shining through to her. "So should we start packing up yours?" Please be yes, Kedyn thought to himself. He wanted this now even if earlier it had only been half serious.

Though the one thought he wasn't prepared for with this line of thinking was marriage. Would he propose? He knew he wanted to live with no ones else but Miria for the rest of his life, but how would marriage look in a soldiers life? With a profession where they were both in danger of becomming widows often. But what should that matter to him? He shook away that line of thought, it would happen on another day.

Kedyn